• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Me Confused

1. Diamonds

I read diamonds can be moved from 1 world to another. How do I move diamonds?
  2. Harbor and Tavern

I've maxed both out no more place to put shacks or tables, clothes, ect. so is there a reason to just building more coins in either one?
  3. Research

I guess the new one will solve the problem and a few others.
  4. New Computer

The new computer will arrive today then it will be trying to get info from this one to the new.
  5. New Computer

I wasn't if it was storing info in cookies on this computer or server based. Thanks
  6. Research

Part of the reason for new computer and cause this one is just old. I'll look at URL and pop ups.
  7. New Computer

Ordered a new computer and going to move to it. Is it easy to get all the info from this to the new one or just log in with the new one?
  8. Research

When I go to research all I get is a screen that has some faint marks and kinda pink and nothing works. Can it be fixed?
  9. Daily challenge

I'm in the high mid ages and this is the second one I've been able to do. ( Completing all the tasks will automatically award one of the prizes from the chosen showcase ) I did complete it and the four choices came up and nothing so if I don't get something for my time and effort why try.
  10. Daily challenge

Just found one I could do and won (Happy) Went to the chest, there was the Choice Gargoyle, Printer, Doctor, Church OK not bad, till I tried to get one Clicked on one then the other then the other 2 nothing (Not so Happy) Now to train 4 Berserkers and 3 Knights for nothing (Not Happy) except to...
  11. Guild Treasury

Then why donate?
  12. Guild Treasury

I have trades in the guild only but nothing. How do I trade with the Guild Treasury
  13. Amount of cities

I have 6 but I have a lot of time
  14. Amount of cities

How many cities do most players have?
  15. Range fighter

It ran off the battle field into the jungle. How do I find it?