• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Meat Butcher

1. Meat Butcher

Titan Goods

I am not taking advantage, I am providing a service that many appreciate. In my experience, if I needed Titan goods I would never take advantage of my guildmates generosity asking for a handout. I would offer them FP's so they get exactly what the sellers are offering them for.
  2. Meat Butcher

Titan Goods

you don't trade titan goods you sell them.
  3. Meat Butcher

Surplus Blueprints

I remember a long time ago there was a discussion about trading in a full set for a 5 FP pack. Heck I would settle for a lone FP at this point.
  4. Meat Butcher

Are you sure Button?

I wish they had an "Are you sure button" before I started playing this game.....
  5. Meat Butcher

Lost FPs to inactive players

This is a smart thing to do, and something most snipers have to go through at some point. Once my FP's have been on a building for 3 plus months as far as I am concerned they are lost. Obviously adding FP's to get more back makes sense. As Dursland posted he and a player 2 joined forces to...
  6. Meat Butcher

Kraken and CF - optimum levels?

AO Rocks ! I took mine to 201 for 50% chance, and I like to do RQ's so I took my Chat to 210. Working on a few other GB's but once done I am gonna go back to the Chat.
  7. Meat Butcher

Kraken and CF - optimum levels?

First off I am not a fan of the Kraken, if you could somehow choose when it goes off it would be a much better military GB. Like a big fat red button on screen called Kraken Discharge or something of the sort. FP's for the 2nd effect is not bad at all. To me, there are 2 GB's that I think you...
  8. Meat Butcher

What is the point?

Its a game of patience for sure, if you like fast action then this is not the game for you. I have been playing since July 2013 and for me the below points are what keeps me motivated for this grind of a game. I believe its the players you grow with, discuss the game with that creates a bond to...
  9. Meat Butcher

Still waiting on new guild levels.

Yes that is what I believe it to be as well, hence the asking what happened at level 200. I have no desire to bring the Arc to 200 either that would be a huge chunk of FP's just for more goods to the treasury. However, what if inno threw a curve ball and he noticed on the next level 100.01% :p
  10. Meat Butcher

Space Age Titan

I guess it would have to be called......."The Bot" lol
  11. Meat Butcher

Massive lag and glitched UI

I pay the diamonds to avoid Lag
  12. Meat Butcher

blocking sniping

Snipe to me is putting the least FP's needed to lock a spot, and you get more FP's back that you put in. And after a snipe I have had the GB owner message me asking for 1.9. I just tell them in the future just message me directly telling me your GB is primed for 1.9 and I would be happy to do...
  13. Meat Butcher

Daily Challenge - Solve all encounters of difficulty II in the Guild Expedition

I had a really tough one coz the nearest mall to me is 3 towns over but I got that part done.
  14. Meat Butcher

Still waiting on new guild levels.

It does not hurt to ask the poster to check. While I agree the game certainly was not designed for extremely high level GB's, it is certainly constructive to keep pushing your Chateau and AO if you have the FP Capital.