Menace
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Where is Administrative located in the game? I need to delete my guild self.
    Super Catanian
    Super Catanian
    On mobile: Upon opening the Guild window, go to the upper left corner and you'll see a blue box with three lines. Opening it will reveal Administration as an option, and it's self-explanatory from there.
    On PC: There is an individual window for it when opening the Guild window, so hard to miss.
    is "Riddle #1" locked, i cant reply to it , thanks

nevermind , i got it answered. its all good here!!! thanks, got it
    Please adjust my settings so I can post all of the 3 messages below in the proposals thread.
    Super Catanian
    Super Catanian
    Trust me, all of your suggestions will not be greeted well by the community. Please save yourself the humiliation and don't post them in the Proposals subforum.
    Stephen Longshanks
    Stephen Longshanks
    Let me save you some time and effort. All three of your suggestions would be in violation of the Do Not Suggest List for proposals, so I would have to close down all of them should you post them.
    Last suggestion is to create a new special 4x4 building called SUBWAY which eliminates the need for all roads, but has high maintenance costs which increase with each age.
    Super Catanian
    Super Catanian
    Also no.
    Randy76
    I find this idea, interesting. Would add another element to the game. If you like roads, fine. If you like subways, fine. Your choice.
    It would be nice if each day there was also a daily spin for free prizes and one of those prizes is the universal level up item mentioned above. Of course, I know you guys are greedy. Half the time, you could offer 5%-25% bonuses to diamonds received when purchased with real money.
    The game needs a universal level up item whereby any event building can be raised one level. Example a level 2 mill would become a level 3 mill. Alternately, a person could use the same item instead to raise a level 3 train to a level 4 train. All items remain in the same age.
    I am suppose to get 300 goods? When?
    Cobrajack
    Yes, I won 300 goos by my choice
    Super Catanian
    Super Catanian
    Those Goods should already be in your Inventory. Unlike Forge Point packs and other items that go to your Inventory, Goods go there with no indication that they went there.
    Reactions: Lancer
    Lancer
    Lancer
    If @Menace sent you a message stating that you won the goods, then he has already placed them I'm sure. Also, as stated above you will not receive any notification of the delivery of the goods.
    Hi Menace I am new to FoE and wanted to find the best place to learn from players with experience the two main things I am interested in are Battles, attacking and defending I hope you can point me in the right direction.
    Thank you, Stage
    Super Catanian
    Super Catanian
    I would recommend checking out the Guides available in their own little section. If you have any specific questions regarding battles and setting up a good defensive army, you can start a private conversation with me and we can work something out. Thanks, and happy Forging!
    Hey, my connection to the US server keeps timing out. Is there something wrong on your end?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…