• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Mighty Big Builder

1. Mighty Big Builder

Great Buildings

The temptation to help other players would be too great for most of us. The "reward" with a high-level Arc would be to add to other player's GB even for the medals alone, at least until we run out of expansions which use the medals, IMHO.
  2. Mighty Big Builder

Ripper Street Needs You!

Good luck with your search! Wishing you well from "hangout" guild in Vingrid!!
  3. Mighty Big Builder

Continent Map

Too late for me! But I'm curious why you say that, Kranyar... Please explain
  4. Mighty Big Builder

Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

You can use your game coins (the gold color ones) to buy FP (forge points) - the link is the little + sign at the top of the screen where you see your FP count. Click on it and you can buy as many FP's as you want - but each on costs more than the last one...FOREVER!
  5. Mighty Big Builder

re-organizing city

Are you using a PC or mobile device? Make sure that you are using the "Build" link, then the "Reconstruction Mode" crane should show up.
  6. Mighty Big Builder

Habitat

Aeschylus 913 the Great Are you still playing FoE? I would like to get your take on whether the search for Bps was worth it, or if you would find another route to get to the goal that you had in mind when you began your search.
  7. Mighty Big Builder

Congrats Mighty Big Builder

Nice Pics, Nick cnickpics
  8. Mighty Big Builder

Thanks - Now you can teach me about how to use this forum, too!

Thanks - Now you can teach me about how to use this forum, too!