• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by mod chappa 3

1. mod chappa 3

i got banned cuz this stupid giy name jajeek he reported me for nothing i hate him so much

i got banned cuz this stupid giy name jajeek he reported me for nothing i hate him so much
  2. mod chappa 3

we need a gb that dose good for the guild and goods for you self to like the arc but its dose...

we need a gb that dose good for the guild and goods for you self to like the arc but its dose goods for you to
  3. mod chappa 3

and stop hateing on my comment

and stop hateing on my comment
  4. mod chappa 3

ok i think we need a gb that does 6 fps at level 1 so every level is times 6 so if its like...

ok i think we need a gb that does 6 fps at level 1 so every level is times 6 so if its like level 3 its does 18 fps a day
  5. mod chappa 3

we need a mrbeast great building that gives you 50 fps at level 1 and 4.5m coins and supplies...

we need a mrbeast great building that gives you 50 fps at level 1 and 4.5m coins and supplies and 300k guild power and 177 attact boost and 188 define boost and and if one of the Inno member's see this I want to be the one who made this great building ok and pls just make this great building and...
  6. mod chappa 3

its alt makeing lots of accunt's

its alt makeing lots of accunt's
  7. mod chappa 3

i did

i did
  8. mod chappa 3

ill do it

ill do it
  9. mod chappa 3

thats just so rude

thats just so rude
  10. mod chappa 3

i just got a message and some one told me to pick cotton and there name was negro choppa

i just got a message and some one told me to pick cotton and there name was negro choppa
  11. mod chappa 3

we need a bar for 100fps and does 3in 1hour

we need a bar for 100fps and does 3in 1hour
  12. mod chappa 3

i would like to make a great building

i would like to make a great building
  13. mod chappa 3