• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by MollisVox

1. MollisVox

Arctic Future troops in Industrial Age?!?!?!?

It would be one thing if it actually provided some sort of advantage in the pvp tower, but the people who do this really only have enough troops to stock for city defense and pvp tower. They're typically not even in the top 500 for the tower ranking. The end result is just a bunch of randos...
  2. MollisVox

Arctic Future troops in Industrial Age?!?!?!?

No, less people need to do this crap
  3. MollisVox

Aid All Feedback

I am not seeing any ads, I do have the aid all and the tavern boosts, but the boosts for me activate based on tavern activity, so they're pretty much always up. Inno absolutely should not be hosting ads in game, we're not playing the game through facebook or some other social media site. I have...
  4. MollisVox

Here is some Drama from Knights of Seven

early ages really are the best to screw around in, closest you can ever get to maximum guild pariticipation cuz everyone has access to the troops. Nice distraction, team building, long as no one is losing rouges doing it, its all good fun
  5. MollisVox

PVP Tower

I'm just gonna throw this out there: it's super obnoxious to go to fight someone in the middle tier and end up hitting troops 2-3 ages up. The people who do this are never at the top of the pvp rankings either, just some random sociopath. I would love a simple troop cap to maybe an age above...
  6. MollisVox

We should be able to see if a player is playing on mobile or pc

You could just say you're a PC only guild and then have a GvG requirement. Or just a GvG requirement
  7. MollisVox

Archaeology 2022 Feedback

I'm not loving the tool balance right now. I keep running out of brushes with like 11 shovels left just because of the map design where using a shovel would often be a waste. Often need to use a brush to set up using a shovel too, would be good to change that. It's also less clear how to...
  8. MollisVox

Forge Plus Feedback

It's unlikely there will be any other visual beyond the optional frame. Just like being able to turn off your castle progress, I don't think Inno wants to expose players to in-game nonsense about what people spend their money on.
  9. MollisVox

Surplus Tavern Silver

I tend to burn through mine. Use it for the construction/recruitment buffs when I age up a city, almost always have the attack boost running during a GbG season, extra turns for GE. Might as well do something with it
  10. MollisVox

cultural settlement bonus runs

Imagine having a forest of yggdrasils. You wouldnt really need other buildings
  11. MollisVox

Forge Plus Feedback

I think it would work better as a recurring subscription that gave castle points/diamonds as well as the current bonuses. An incentive for people to just leave it on and get a good value for doing so.
  12. MollisVox

Forum Changes Discussion thread

I'm hoping that the new moderators will be instructed to interact in a more positve and friendly way with the community that bothers to come to these forums. I would imagine anyone looking to get started here could look at the tone of a lot of moderation posts already here and be put off.
  13. MollisVox

confused about how ARC80s can post so many FPs at once.

Yikes, I just realized this
  14. MollisVox

Golden frame around friend's picture

Its FoE plus, you can turn it on and off in your profile settings after you purchase the monthly subscription
  15. MollisVox

If you bought 5 fp twice, the second time you only acutally paid for 4 fps. When buying fps...

If you bought 5 fp twice, the second time you only acutally paid for 4 fps. When buying fps, whatever option you're using automatically adjusts to the maximum 10 fp that your bar can hold. Wait till the next time you have some fp on your bar and check it out, when you got to buy 10 and you...