• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Mr. Beepers

1. Mr. Beepers

[Question] Idea i'd like to post

I'll try one of these ideas from above :)
  2. Mr. Beepers

[Question] Idea i'd like to post

There's an idea i'd like to post for the Inno Developmental team or the Team who runs the game... but when i go into that Area i don't have any privaleges to post the ideas t here... Is there a way i can contact the Game Developers to see if they could implement or use this idea.. it's for the...
  3. Mr. Beepers

Sniping

As i progress from Age to Age.... I keep getting people sniping me.... Putting 1 FP on a Great Building, and benefiting from it... All my friends i gotta put 200 - 300 FP just to maintain the first or 2nd spot... Yet there's users who are putting 1 FP.. and benefitting from it... and getting...
  4. Mr. Beepers

FireFox and Graphics Card Update Issue

So today i updated my Graphics Card.... And after i did that... i can't use Firefox to play Forge of Empires... it says Error.. when i try to load the game? Anyone else experience Firefox Issues and FOE ? I checked to see if Firefox needs Updated and it's all good so i dunno what i did...
  5. Mr. Beepers

Being Attacked almost every single day

There's a guy in my Server who attacks me every single day, I've tried to ask him politely to stop, but he ignores me, and keeps doing it. He also has like 10 Great Buildings that are Level 50 - 90 Mine are level 10 and below..... So i can't really compete or defend him off.... When i've...
  6. Mr. Beepers

Friends Sniping Me

You're missing the point..... If i did that, i'd lose....... but cuz they do it, they win...... so say what you want, think what you want.... I call it Illegal..... I'll put 1 FP and get 60 in return.......people are just morons and take advantage of people, and imo that's wrong.....
  7. Mr. Beepers

Friends Sniping Me

I have friends who are very friendly, understanding helpful..... But recently nobody really aids my Great Buildings so... I have 2 friends atm who are putting 1 FP and claiming the first slot.... If i tried that.... I'd Lose cuz putting 1 is not a good start for any GB... also people who put...
  8. Mr. Beepers

Continental Map Question

Oh alright.... I didn't know there were other worlds you could visit, etc, to continue getting items, and depots for certain goods... I do appreicate all the info, and help..... =) I'm glad people have experienced this cuz i wasn't sure.... But all these replies have made it clear, so thanks...
  9. Mr. Beepers

Continental Map Question

I'm exploring the map, and providences, and i have like maybe 50 providences captured, my question is.... If you keep exploring the providences, and you run out of them to explore, does the map expand, or is that it ? The Reason i asked... i'm at LMA atm... and i have around 50 Providences...
  10. Mr. Beepers

Seeking a Reliable, Friendly Guild

I'll look into one of those..... They All Seem like they're nice heh.... Thanks for the help, and info on the guilds....
  11. Mr. Beepers

Seeking a Reliable, Friendly Guild

I've been playing on and off for 3 years, i aid all my friends, and guild members... whenever i'm in a guild. I'm just looking for a good, Decent Sized Guild, to help players, and just be friendly.... I'm not sure where all the top guild are, but i'm just looking for a decent level guild, with...
  12. Mr. Beepers

Buying Items, etc..

Alright maybe i'm thinking to much about this, but i have a question, and no i'm not lying or trolling, i'm being serious. When it comes to buying Items, from the Auction house, example.... Upgrade Kits for certain buildings My question is this.... I have like 4 buildings that are level 2 or...
  13. Mr. Beepers

Harassment, and Just Trollish Behavior

And i don't appreciate the toxic nature of people "saying" it's my fault.... Look i'm not you.... Never will be... I play the game differently, if you hate how i play it, don't harass me about it
  14. Mr. Beepers

I give up on this game..... I just wanted to play the game fair and square, i don't pillage, rape, kill, or hurt people, but because you all imply you do it in game.... you're all loved for it... I think i'm gonna go find another game to play.... Because like i said.... irl... If someone...
  15. Mr. Beepers

Past 2 weeks, someone has been pillaging, harassing, and stealing my goods, 2 weeks in a row. I asked them kindly, to stop, they told me to shut up, and get out of the game. Now i would like to know.... why people like this are being "praised" "gifted", "honored" And i also wanna know why the...