• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Mustapha00

1. Mustapha00

Unfair fight

Diamonds do a heckuva lot more than merely "buy time". Of course someone who has played the game for five years will have an advantage over a newer player, regardless of whether or not that new player spends money or not. But the margin of the experienced player over the new player who is...
  2. Mustapha00

Unfair fight

Are you seriously making the argument that fielding an army of one real unit and seven Rogues requires any skill whatsoever? But much of the margin between a player of limited time in game and/or limited skill and a long-time player can be made up by a willingness to spend money. Inno counts...
  3. Mustapha00

Unfair fight

And those who cannot, for whatever reason, avail themselves of that advantage will continue to suffer a competitive disadvantage and will- rightfully- complain about it. Get used to it.
  4. Mustapha00

Unfair fight

In my replay to Algona, I freely concede that players who have played longer do have an advantage over players who have not. But that advantage is magnified by choosing, if they do so, to spend money.
  5. Mustapha00

Unfair fight

I'm sorry, but the current system of PvP requires absolutely zero skill. To pretend otherwise might soothe one's conscience, but is a denial of reality. I'll concede that time in game is a major factor, if for no other reason than a player who has played longer had access to certain in-game...
  6. Mustapha00

Unfair fight

"Way to avoid that" is a quite different proposition from "ways to defend against that". And that is an ongoing shame. Both of which I have done. But the fact remains that someone who is willing to spend money- lots of it- will be able to reap the benefits far faster than someone who does...
  7. Mustapha00

Unfair fight

" If a player is dominated in this game it's almost certainly by players who know more or have played longer or both. "- Algona I did not say that neither of those two factors play a part. I did say that money spent does play a part. I'll concede that money alone cannot turn a bad player into a...
  8. Mustapha00

Unfair fight

You could not be more wrong.
  9. Mustapha00

Stupid Insane Award goes to...

If Agent were a medical doctor, he'd be House.
  10. Mustapha00

Unfair fight

Pay-To-Play will beat Free-To-Play about 95% of the time. And both the P-T-P-ers and the developers love it that way.
  11. Mustapha00

Is City Defense at all possible?

You and I will never agree of this, so, in the spirit of the Holidays, I'll let it go. Until, of course, the next time the issue is raised.
  12. Mustapha00

Stupid Insane Award goes to...

I have a storyline quest that could take me >months< to complete. I'm currently about 60% through Modern Age, and the storyline quest requires me to unlock the last two Technologies in Postmodern.
  13. Mustapha00

No, I understood what you were saying. Or rather, what you were really saying.
  14. Mustapha00

Well of course it all depends on one's perspective. If you benefit from the system as is, you love it. If you do not benefit from the system as is, you dislike it.
  15. Mustapha00

This particular system isn't so much "broken" as it is "horribly implemented".