• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Nefariousjack

1. Nefariousjack

Anyone else in SAT miss the occasional victory expansion?

Mhm. I've been through SAT for months now...banging my head against the end of the game, so to speak. Flipping through quest aborts and clicking off reward congratulations windows. A lot of us waited a long time for it and it was just more of the same with more diamond grabs. Sure would be...
  2. Nefariousjack

Anyone else in SAT miss the occasional victory expansion?

If you mean, unable to unlock without diamonds, I'm not so sure. At some point, all expansions become diamond expansions....which sucks. I was all excited for SAT with the possibility of more victory expansions and was let down...and weighed down...by medals. Apparently, real estate in FOE is...
  3. Nefariousjack

Saturn VI Gates worth it?

AND goods dumps. This is why I've been having trouble seeing the point. But at the level I'm at, I guess they can eventually be worthwhile...and what else have I got to do?
  4. Nefariousjack

I'm at/through SAT, for those of you who aren't aware...I guess I'm just not pulling enough FP's or SAT goods to make them seem invisible to my collection count yet. To be perfectly frank, I need to get moving on GB contributions, too. Now that I think about it, good for them giving me...
  5. Nefariousjack

I've got all three of these things and it's suddenly occurred to me that a few reasonably appointed event buildings could out-perform them with zero leveling costs. So why am I keeping these? Somebody remind me...
  6. Nefariousjack

Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

I'm finding this event tedious. A lot of work for very little satisfaction. I'll pick my way through it, but it's about as much fun as my daily visit to all my friends' taverns.
  7. Nefariousjack

Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

Tedious. Time consuming. A lot of work for little satisfaction. That is all.
  8. Nefariousjack

Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

OK, I've been playing this game for years, working my way through SAT at the moment, and this, like the St. Patricks event, is always a drag. Clearly I'm missing something. Since there seems to be a handful of folks here that seem to get it, somebody please tell me where I'm going wrong. Am I...
  9. Nefariousjack

Just attempted to play the IOS/App version of FOE and.....

I guess I just feel like I'd rather there be a crawl or banner for ads than to force certain parts of gameplay to be held hostage. I'll just be thankful that this idea hasn't found it's way to the desktop version.
  10. Nefariousjack

Just attempted to play the IOS/App version of FOE and.....

I normally play FOE on my desktop, so I'm likely late to this party but.... Surely the wholesale crippling of the app with ad traps is a joke. I'm also finding it somewhat appropriate that incidents....already an annoyance to anyone over SAM...seem to be the haven for much of this mess. What...
  11. Nefariousjack

Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

Thanks for all the fragments. :rolleyes: Also, one Avatar Portrait isn't a reward.
  12. Nefariousjack

Feedback for update 1.253

If you tend to use "collect all" button, you would have missed this. If you're like me and like to "work" your collections manually to make the most out of your quest lines and special collections, it would be easily discovered.
  13. Nefariousjack

Didn't do that before the update. Once the aid all script is done collecting, the buttons return to normal.
  14. Nefariousjack

With regard to the changes with Aid All and Abort Quest being ""properly greyed out"...you know what you did. The best part about Aid All was that, after fulfilling the motivate/polish quest, you could cycle through the quests AS the painfully slow motivations ran by aborting (12 times) until...