• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Neysa the Wise

1. Neysa the Wise

Feedback for update 1.263

Thank you for making them sticky! : )
  2. Neysa the Wise

Feedback for update 1.263

I'm not sure I like the stacked icons on the upper right (the double green border clued me in as to where some of the icons had gone to). Annoyingly, any open window will close if you need to check on them while, say, composing a message. [Edit] Suggestion: a second click would lock the...
  3. Neysa the Wise

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

I like the new map, but it really needs to let us zoom out so we can get an overview of the whole map. I can set my browser to 30% and it still isn't quite enough. I can't leave it there because then the text is so tiny it's illegible. This could also be applied to the original map. Also, it's...
  4. Neysa the Wise

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

For me, at this point, I'm more curious about how the matchmaking is being done.
  5. Neysa the Wise

I've been getting fake players now, both in my age and the age above; their names don't even show up in the general player rankings. In PvP Arena, I'm 9th (out of 96) in Age ranking and 20th in Global ranking.
  6. Neysa the Wise

I changed guilds and got completely new opponents, and I keep getting new ones. :)
  7. Neysa the Wise

Castle System Feedback

Why are you yelling? Inno mentioned a tutorial. I never saw it but the castle showed up after they did an update a few minutes ago. That's all.
  8. Neysa the Wise

Castle System Feedback

The castle is there but no sign of the tutorial.
  9. Neysa the Wise

Literally my last 26 opponents have been the same guy. It's not random. I look at the rankings and most of people above and below me I've never fought. 95 players in the same age as I am, and I've never seen most of them as a potential opponent.
  10. Neysa the Wise

There's only so much that can be done when you're facing the same 2-3 opponents.
  11. Neysa the Wise

Why do we keep getting the same opponents? Even doing a "refresh" doesn't make any difference (sometimes all three opponents stay the same). Obviously not random. ...And very boring. :confused:
  12. Neysa the Wise

Feedback for update 1.213

I'm unable to "Hide Conversation" in the Social tab. Clicking in the box to add a check mark does nothing. I reloaded the game but got the same result. [Edit] This happens in both the browser and mobile (Android) versions of the game.
  13. Neysa the Wise

Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Once I unlock the 3rd Goods building in the settlements, I tend to do all those 3 Goods I'll need to finish the settlement itself and at some point, one or two of them will be completed so I'll replace those buildings with the 4th Goods building and finish it up quickly. Feels more efficient but...
  14. Neysa the Wise

Excellent idea!
  15. Neysa the Wise

Finally finished it. And I did it without using any of those "chain" buildings. Maybe not the most efficient way of doing it but it was easier for me. Happy to be rid of it.