• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Nicholas the Freelancer

1. Nicholas the Freelancer

May Competition

history civilization anthropology excavation archaeology geology artifact museum archaeologist Stonehenge settlement evolution past analysis architecture Please put prize on Qunrir
  2. Nicholas the Freelancer

November Competition

B3,B7,E3,E7; please put prize on Qunrir
  3. Nicholas the Freelancer

August Contest - Summer Event!

Parrot Plank High seas Anchor Skull Island Gold Crew Mutiny Port Rogue Keel Ship Cove First mate Map Flag Jewels Treasure Hideout Sand Cannon Ahoy Ashore Plunder
  4. Nicholas the Freelancer

Challenge 3

A-4. B-3. C-6. (D-1). E-2. F-5.
  5. Nicholas the Freelancer

Challenge 1

6. Nicholas the Freelancer

Infiltrate and negotiate?

Yes. Infiltration only affects battle, so there is no benefit towards negotiations.
  7. Nicholas the Freelancer

Pick me!!!!!!!

Because 101 would be ridiculous.
  8. Nicholas the Freelancer

scratch Things!!

Either let that animal in/out, or put some calomine on
  9. Nicholas the Freelancer

Mixed Up

1. SEED VAULT 2. STAR GAZER 3. NOTRE DAME 4. TEMPLE OF RELICS 5. TOWER OF BABEL 6. DEAL CASTLE 7. CAPITOL 8. SPACE NEEDLE 9. CASTEL DEL MONTE 10. LOTUS TEMPLE
  10. Nicholas the Freelancer

The poet who didn't know it.

He'd buy faces and gates At ridiculous rates, Then sell them to raise dough.
  11. Nicholas the Freelancer

To infinity and beyond!

Blake's 7 Character-driven plots, episodic but with an overall story arc, and British.
  12. Nicholas the Freelancer

The NeverEnding Story

and they learned
  13. Nicholas the Freelancer

Contest day 7

My favorite memory is a three month running gag in a guild chat. All I can say is it was silly, simple, and funny. 'Feathermongers'.