• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by dan.cho

1. [Question] How is the scouting time calculated?

Thanks, this sounds like the correct answer based on how I feel and what make me pay the question in the first place :-)
  2. [Question] How is the scouting time calculated?

Thanks, this is quite clear
  3. [Question] How is the scouting time calculated?

Yes, I understand. but what are the rules? E.g., does it depend on which province you are coming from? Does it depend on the order you scout things in? Does it depend on the count of un-scouted provinces? Is there a reason why different provinces take different time to scout?
  4. [Question] How is the scouting time calculated?

I am in the Mars era and each scouting of a province takes me 1d 5h 10m ... or 1d 5h 30m .;.. or 1d 4h 50m ... How does the game decide the time for the next scouting trip?
  5. Selling goods - from any age

I don't remember my username - I copy and paste it. FoE refused to let me change it :-( . But it's a memorable brand name for my Goods market, I hope :-)
  6. Selling goods - from any age

Please write to me in-game or here. I sell Goods, and take Forge Points on my Great Buildings in return.