• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Nobufusa

1. Panda Shrines nerf?

Thats exactly what happened i just noticed today. Thanks
  2. Panda Shrines nerf?

I had 22 on mine now reduced to 18, it is possible I am just out of my mind.
  3. Panda Shrines nerf?

Will this info be released that the Panda Shrine has been reduced in at the very least fp. Who lets consumers play an event and then at the end of the event takes stats away from the building players may have or may not have been trying to get? Seems pretty crazy. I know it is within their...
  4. Feedback for update 1.214

We heard your pointless comment Talking about GE as if that is where the complaint lies. In BG the placement just makes it awkward taking fluidity away from the fighter. In GVG it is absolutely crippling because of how the clicking has to happen for any kind of speed.
  5. Feedback for update 1.214

global is absolutely horrid.. I think they rolled them out together so one would be overlooked.
  6. Feedback for update 1.214

Yeah this move does nothing to address macro users, it actually empowers them. They make adjustments to the macro and they wont skip a beat. Meanwhile everyone else will be hitting the heal all button over and over with tons of misclicks along the way. Its like Sunday night after rankings get...
  7. Feedback for update 1.214

I hear you there man. Any fighter with volume will not like this at all.
  8. Feedback for update 1.214

Forum mods instead of defending this terrible adjustment please help rectify this situation of the heal all button. It is very poorly placed and has thrown the balance of fighting completely off. You have the power to at least be heard. If you play the game there is no way you can think this...
  9. Feedback for update 1.214

You cant be serious. I can imagine that in a regular setting I would outfight you 12-1 . So for you of course it doesnt matter.
  10. Feedback for update 1.214

Ron16 in H world is the only player to diamond heal all units in fighting. Other than him nobody has ever done this or needed to. The button is placed incorrectly. When you hit diamond all it freezes the game and by then you have already lost the recap or the sector in BG. Terrible placement and...
  11. Feedback for update 1.214

He will never say that because he bleeds Inno. You will never find a forum moderator quite like him. All he does is argue in favor of any changes Inno makes. The guy should be removed from this position
  12. August Contest - Summer Event!

skull, ship, flag, plank, island, port, cove, jewels, parrot, mutiny, high seas, gold, rogue, anchor, crew, plunder, hideout, first mate, keel, map, ashore, ahoy, treasure, cannon, sand
  13. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

As much as you guys hope INNO will throw you loyalty tokens it does not really matter. They already did it. I have my right as much as you to come on here and protest the change. We all know that the people in favor of the changes are happy because they think it will balance the game out. To...
  14. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

When you hear things like why would you want to sit on the game for 10 hours questing to hit the abort limit you know these people have no clue about the issue or the game mechanics. Attrition in a SAAB era quest will impact lower ages? Explain that one. I do agree Inno has been terrible about...
  15. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

First making most of the casual players aware of what happened is the main point. Without majority support no changes will be made. So if people don't really know how big of a deal this is nothing will change. To your point is just because it is not your style of play don't discount what other...