• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by OakbrookChick

1. What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

GE1-10??? Hero "Quantum Incursions"??? More battles is insanity. Battles are the most tedious boring brainless part of this game, always won by the players or guilds with the most bots. If you turn FoE into a war game, I'm out for good. Adding to settlements is a good idea, as long as it...
  2. Feedback for update 1.271

Fortunately, since Army Mgmt was very busted, Inno decided to fix it. Thanks, Inno, wish you would do the same for about 25 other very annoyingly busted glitches.
  3. Feedback for update 1.271

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the new Army Management!!! This makes life SO MUCH EASIER! But what is a "Buff Bar"?
  4. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

I have spent a lot of years designing games professionally, and Inno, you seriously need some good game designers working for you. The ones you have seem to be trying hard, but they are missing some very important aspects, as they are adding even more tedium, poorly monetizing, and totally...
  5. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

I can't see any "right" daily prizes, they are all old rehashed stuff without much value. Not even a SO I can see in the list.
  6. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

You are right, they only SEEMED like a month long because they were so boring. So I'm amending my suggestion to say that events should be 2 weeks maximum with three weeks between events minimum.
  7. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

@UBERhelp1 ... "The 2023 Summer Event will run from 6th June 2023 to 8th July 2023" That's 33 days. Some have been shorter, but none less than 3 weeks. And this coming event doesn't need much thinking, it's trivial, and already there is a "help" post from usual sources that means no one has...
  8. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

Don't be silly, of course I want to play the events. I just don't want to spend my entire FoE life doing tedious long boring events. I want more time between events, shorter events that aren't boring and tedious, and interesting events that actually require some thinking, a bit of challenge...
  9. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

TOO MANY EVENTS, too often, too close together, and TOO LONG. Nothing new, not fun, why don't you just give us the buildings and stop this event overload??
  10. Feedback for version 1.258

Sheesh, you "fix" the direction birds face when they fly over, but you don't fix the really annoying small bugs, such as Sentinel Outposts won't go transparent to see roads/incidents behind them, or as a desperately needed tweak to your recent army display, so we can Hide Injured troops...
  11. Feedback for the Unit stacking Feature

This new feature would be GREAT, except it DESPERATELY needs a way to hide the injured units! A checkbox or toggle switch for "Hide Injured" would make this perfect!!
  12. Feedback for update 1.257

I would MUCH rather have a way to turn OFF the display of fragments, so the entire rest of the inventory can more easily be scanned.
  13. Feedback for update 1.256

WHEN are you going to fix the Sentinel Outpost not going transparent next to a road??? I'm really sick of having to move my SO's to see if there is an incident hidden behind them. PLEASE FIX THIS!!! <she says for the unpteenth time over the past TWO YEARS>
  14. Feedback for update 1.246-1.247

Fortunately, it is for everyone including me. And yes, I'm entitled, I'm entitled to give feedback on updates, and I am. This update, like many recent ones is all about (1) making more money for Inno, and (2) non-functional issues like text not fitting into boxes. My feedback is to suggest...
  15. Feedback for update 1.246-1.247

Yes, I understood perfectly. This update is still not fixing some simple but annoying long-standing problems. That is my feedback. Do you need it broken down in to shorter words or have someone explain it to you? I don't appreciate your horrible sarcastic reply to my simple feedback.