• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by OldAdam12

1. Is there an official Summer Event 2021 Quest Line?

Okay - thanks.
  2. Is there an official Summer Event 2021 Quest Line?

I've only seen an UN-official posting regarding the Summer Event 2021 - I'd like to "prepare" for the actual event, which means having an official quest line. I've searched both here and in general - and haven't found one, and I believe the event starts soon...
  3. New Message Center Feedback

Unread threads should float to top of list Whenever you enter / refresh a tab of messages ("Guild", "Social", "Official"), all unread threads should be listed before other threads, even if some of the other threads were newer than the newest unread thread. E.g.: Initial State (u) Msg-A...
  4. New Message Center Feedback

Social Thread Management (this is somewhat related to this other posting from me) For people who manage multiple social threads - it would be really nice to have a multi-thread recipient-management interface. This would be particularly handy for those guilds that keep all of their Swap and 1.x...
  5. New Message Center Feedback

Yes, one confirmation is needed - but one confirmation is needed to mark all threads read too - and if you're used to that, you tend to click twice quickly to get through it. Since the two options are adjacent to one another, and there is only one confirmation for either / both - it is...
  6. New Message Center Feedback

Get second confirmation before leaving ALL threads (follow-on perhaps to ggrrjj's posting on 2020-09-02 - 2nd to last paragraph) The other morning I found that I had somehow accidentally left a whole bunch of [social] threads in my guild. I did not recall doing so - but based on what I no...
  7. New Message Center Feedback

Consistency of Message Center behavior when leaving and returning On PC, When you leave and come back to Message Center, you come back to the tab ("Guild", "Social", "Official") where you were when you left, but with no filters applied. On Mobile you always come back to the "Guild" tab, with...
  8. New Message Center Feedback

Sort social thread recipent list on Mobile like you do on PC This is a follow-on of the previous post that dealt with auto-scrolling. This part has to do with the presentation of the thread recipients list. The presentation on the PC interface is, IMO, more sensible than that on the mobile...
  9. New Message Center Feedback

(didn't realize there was one thread for all Message Center stuff - so I'll put headings into my posts) Please Don't Auto-Scroll Thread Recipient Lists When Modifying If you maintain "social" threads, you often need to update them by adding, and removing, players from the subscription list...
  10. Forum Question

I asked, you answered, Next time I have a bunch of time on my hands - *not* playing FOE - I'll try to format my ideas according to the desired standard.
  11. Forum Question

Q1: Are "unformatted ideas" looked at for future development enhancements, or is that essentially an electronic dust bin? Q2: If you don't want to try to take the time to created a "formatted" idea for a poll that maybe 10-20 people bother with (which is probably less than 1% of all FOE users)...
  12. I received notice of the [new] requirement for the such threads and will be re-submitting the...

I received notice of the [new] requirement for the such threads and will be re-submitting the ides as 3 separate posts, hopefully with the correct format for their actual consideration.
  13. Challenge 3

[D-1] E-2 C-3 B-4 F-5 A-6 astoller - Dunarsound
  14. Challenge 1

1,3,4 - astoller in dunarsund
  15. Challenge 1