• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Viktor.

1. what server is the best to play in?

This is scam. Maybe the most boring world. Look at TE map, it has no movement. And no one act villain or competitor to tear down those land holders
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

This is most detailed way to skip those Blocker of CE and whole TE questline. This is mostly how i did it. Goodluck, hope you get 4 hoover. 4 hoover still a tricky one, i negotiated the whole map except fort buntu( Last sector must be fight over to get additional FE units) but still got only 1...
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

All i can say even you only have 1 hoover they 're still OP at GbG. which you can make 3000 battles with regular camp usage. But you cant fight 8 universal and Ifv + Mg team coz it will damage your Hoover a bit will lose your continuous streak. Thats when you use your own era troops to fight...
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Right now i have surrogate and working out to finish the whole Arctic map.
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Yes currently im at PME with Hoover tank( i didnt get the 4 hoover tank coz there is still a trick there even you negotiate all sectors you may end up getting 1) I didnt know that Raino will delete those awesome videos about hoover tank.
  6. Feedback Fall Event 2020

i cannot send other link here for people asking what's the best configuration for Fields. But if you find it somewhere, you'll be delighted with the prize offer at Fall event even you don't upgrade your barn. Barn is just overrated. Also remember, Fields dont require roads which is great. you...
  7. any repercussions to skipping Tomorrow Era?

This kind of post made people not to camp at TE anymore....And now GBG has been rolling these days, guild are now suffering with TE goods in their treasury
  8. Summer 2020 Feedback

Is full lvl Gov. villa achievable without spending diamonds?? It is hard to open a wallet when its pandemic where things may happen suddenly.
  9. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - Road to Victory Feedback

Can i ask? Is RtV works like hippodrome tracks, if connected between 2 SoHs where they gain both the attributes of RtV?