QUOTE: "Escape reality and play games."
      1. Super Catanian
        Super Catanian
        Board games count, too!
        Sep 14, 2019
        Lancer and Pachoo Lee like this.
      2. Pachoo Lee
        Pachoo Lee
        Thanks Super Catanian! I can tell your fair and square about game stuff. Sometimes I think there is a curveball in that many video games require the internet when I thought the technology was for emails and easy mail shopping and brain-storming chat, some sense of reading left to right in there.
        Sep 14, 2019
        Super Catanian likes this.
    2. Pachoo Lee
      Pachoo Lee
      QUOTE: "Some people say video games rot your brain, but I think they work different muscles that maybe you don't normally use."
    3. Pachoo Lee
      Pachoo Lee
      QUOTE: "Video Games. Why waste good technology on science and medicine?"
  • About

Let's see. I'm playing like there is a vehicle trail path to the east, then a traveler or especially one of my trade trucks or inhabitants can merge with pavement. There is an vehicle trail path to the north too, more hidden, that leads to the friend's tavern. I try to space with a vehicle in store too like the piece shows. My scale is a double-lane road with parallel park on both sides, please.

We have a long tunnel under the ground that leads to a railway. This was instrumental in the de-construction of various cumbersome monuments with no joy in store. After the Viking colony work list, we placed the very rod of statue Zeus, and the steeple of Aachen on a cart of mystical rubble, along with various space-taker monuments. We could not have done this effective without the underground railroad sponsorship, one day there, one day gone to some eyes. We knocked off immersing ourselves in the happiness level from a bird's view and attempted finding something old and forgotten we were reminded about. In the treasure vault was a parchment from that one leader who got the path going right with those red roofs, instead of the sky.

I got people using the broom on homes and businesses, a nifty campaign on time with national character and the same budget pushing us into the future. They get directly involved in sterilization on sidewalks, alleys, and parking spaces they frequent. The foliage does the talking sometimes out here and we stay on top of the leaves so they may not stain into the concrete. After firing various complainers or hindrances about this easy check-list, especially when they appeal to nature, or the nature of mankind, we've got the sidewalk empowering every footstep and this leads to major things. A football field sized garden in the landfill is the same as whatever junk for example. We have garbage regulators conceived and training who specialize in acids and digging up marked landfills or buying polluted zones for further deterioration of solids if in the way, full time careers. The recycle helps capital but not evolution was our find. We have a firm belief in tar and sound proofing walls for a decent sense of inside and outside, a home more solid than nature's cubbie holes, and perfected this. The safety level increased.

Needless to say, our world revolves around an upright walking and talking person, in harmony with the elements, with all other concepts in support. The animals and insects seem okay after being given territory in print after scanning the earth. After the speedy and unregulated vehicle trail path stretch, we kept safety up on the same budget by simply keeping curbs brighter, with or without paint.

Attacks never cease. After humane calculations, we will cultivate a dangerous defensive Army with huge bonuses and approach the main story-line with trade. I sense that I have now gamed up to what I perceive as the current age on parallel earth. This is a huge achievement.

One of my main bosses from the government was all about clutching an intelligent and happy dog at the meetings one day. I studied the little beast and noticed it smile at any expression, perhaps the point in reserve. We started getting mixed messages like reducing the army bases and troops in an appeal for peace yet spurred on to take the map. There is no shortage of emotion and that can be a price but orders are orders and I trust they see something beyond as if I am but a calculation too.

My personal opinion is that in waking life, it is post Industrial Age, where I left off in my study of the ages. To complete an age means that an impossible standard is now the normal. The fulfillment of the Industrial Age means that the materials are there. Now can we talk stuff into much? The next age begins. The day is not won until I can truly key into my habitat and enjoy sitting there, all things considered. In my style of gaming and creative writing, picking up the pace is the worst idea if I ever influenced something, overkill like a slapstick remedy.

[​IMG]