Pachoo Lee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• RPG: not only was a dog magic title absurdly uncalled for to act upon big time, I obtained by the original copy, the six promotional copies, and supervised a burn of those to the point of powder soot. I did not bother to sweep it, I snapped my fingers to see how it parted. Some cat will like it. Then I get back to work, my bad, got rolling with this one character.....
    Super Catanian
    Super Catanian
    Which game again?
    Graviton
    Graviton
    Solar prestige a gammon
    cool kar kyrie kay salmon
    Hair ring molassis abounding
    Common lap kitch sardin a poor floundin
    Super Catanian
    Super Catanian
    This is why...
    (graphic arts) "step right up and take a shot at the Oregon knew all along anti-revival. keep the quarters you hit."
    crystal ball reception black tower? Pict symbol puzzle has smiles during polishins' Counter with but squeeze the cat, when it's "time." in comics
    Turned em on again, did I pull a full house or did things work without a plug? In gaming or at worst, office stuff, for my xmas light set-up tangled all around drawers, monitor border, high pitchie speakers and non-electromagnetic mouse (swipedy pains you see around 100,000 hours into a mellow game.
    shocking soccer picture, been wondering about those leagues. i can't tell you how many things I've won based on penalty.
    Pachoo Lee
    Pachoo Lee
    or specifically, the yardage win, if it was a match
    Is a dragon not a gyp from beyond about extinct dinosaur fossil clues the earth left around? The museum covers it in space to take up. But in fantasy, I notice the humans make a strong anti against the dragons. I guess cooperation started with dragons seeking mage training from elves and humans. Have any smart cookie authors put together something like this?
    QUOTE: "Escape reality and play games."
    Super Catanian
    Super Catanian
    Board games count, too!
    Pachoo Lee
    Pachoo Lee
    Thanks Super Catanian! I can tell your fair and square about game stuff. Sometimes I think there is a curveball in that many video games require the internet when I thought the technology was for emails and easy mail shopping and brain-storming chat, some sense of reading left to right in there.
    QUOTE: "Some people say video games rot your brain, but I think they work different muscles that maybe you don't normally use."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…