Share This Page

Panacea

Staff

Staff Member Community Manager
Panacea was last seen:
Dec 15, 2018 at 5:39 AM
    1. dominator - x
      dominator - x
      Honest question here: Why do you close a proposal due to MOD bashing? Wouldn't it be more prudent to remove MOD bashing comments and warn the basher, rather than close the whole thread? On the abuse prevention level, if I didn't like a proposal or the proposer, I could use this method against them and bash the MODs (though I wouldn't do it with ill will [the bashing, that is]) in order for you to close it.
      1. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        Mod bashing is strictly forbidden on the forum.
        Nov 30, 2018
      2. dominator - x
        dominator - x
        As it should be, but that really doesn't address my concern. I had a thread locked due to the actions of others and not my own.
        Nov 30, 2018
    2. Aristotle 842 the Lion
      Aristotle 842 the Lion
      For Halloween 2018 Event - Quest 43 - For the cultural building option - does the Haunted Tower count as a cultural building in this scenario? I know it is a special cultural building, but not clear if it is permitted to build as part of quests.
      1. Lancer
        Lancer
        I would say probably not. I'm not 100% sure but it most likely has to be from your inventory or another building that is from the cultural building menu. Please provide feedback if you already surpassed this quest.
        Nov 6, 2018
      2. Aristotle 842 the Lion
        Aristotle 842 the Lion
        I thought I'd go ahead and try building Haunted Tower at Quest 43 and it was accepted as a cultural building
        Nov 8, 2018
        Lancer likes this.
      3. Lancer
        Lancer
        Thanks for the info!
        Nov 8, 2018
    3. Gwenivere2
      Gwenivere2
      Snowbelle.. have you ever heard of a neighbor that can stick around the same neighborhood for 6 weeks or more?
      1. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        Yes this can happen. I would recommend working on your technology tree (or research same thing) to advance your age.
        Oct 11, 2018
    4. Gwenivere2
      Gwenivere2
      Anybody know how a player can stay in the same neighborhood for 6 weeks???
    5. Lex Lugar
      Lex Lugar
      Is here any time table for a new world after angkor?
      1. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        No at this time we do not have a date for the next world.
        Jun 8, 2018
    6. munarb
      munarb
      I have to many people, and houses, how do I get rid of some of them
      1. munarb
        munarb
        when I try to sell a building it says that I have to many people to sell.
        May 15, 2018
      2. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        You will want to go to your build menu. You will then see a $ at the top middle of your screen. Select that then select the buildings you are wishing to remove. If you have any other questions please let me know.
        May 16, 2018
    7. TrinkOne
      TrinkOne
      Been here about 2 weeks. Seen the mess you have to negotiate. Kudos for staying the course. ;)
    8. Loppyguy
      Loppyguy
      just wanted to drop an update...was able to log in normally in the game. lets hope its not a fluke , cheers
    9. eliza1983
      eliza1983
      snowbelle you are one of the best!
      1. Lancer likes this.
    10. eliza1983
      eliza1983
      whats the next event and when does it start?
      1. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        As soon as we have details of the next even it will be announced. Sorry we have no further information.
        Apr 21, 2018
        eliza1983 likes this.
    11. Tigrys the Wrathful
      Tigrys the Wrathful
      Is there a way to get into beta testing? I had the idea for a "store all" in the game, and see you guys are already working on the reconstruction mode, and I am super interested in that!!
      1. braeden12323
        braeden12323
        I hate to burst your bubble...but you were not the first to have that idea...or propose it.
        But you can do: https://zz.forgeofempires.com/
        that is the beta forums link to the game. I assume that is also the beta branch of FoE.
        Apr 18, 2018
    12. DeepGHOST
      DeepGHOST
      I liked F.O.E on Instagram but never received my 3000 Florins or Tickets.. How do I get them?
      1. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        It was a chance to win those tickets, I am very sorry it sounds like you may not have won.
        Apr 21, 2018
    13. centaurgod
      centaurgod
      Sorry to bother you, but might you be able to direct me to the proper person to file a complaint with an in-game moderator? I opened a support ticket and was very rudely treated by the rep. I opened a second ticket requesting that another rep be assigned and was told I had to deal with the first rude rep and the ticket was abruptly closed without any other explanation. Thank for any assistance you can provide.
      1. KiwiDragon67
        KiwiDragon67
        I'd be interested in this, too, as it seems that any complaint will go via the mod concerned. Which defeats the purpose.
        Sep 17, 2018
    14. samuelvimes
      samuelvimes
      How do I write to someone who works for Inno? I don't want to post in an open forum like this and I don't want to talk to another player.
      1. Lancer likes this.
      2. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        I sent you a private message
        Jan 28, 2018
        Lancer likes this.
    15. Lucifer1904
      Lucifer1904
      I see you lurking...
    16. tuefeldog
      tuefeldog
      Hello, Don't know if I'm using the correct thread, please direct me if this is not right. I'm a CE player and have researched all my technologies. I would like to stay in this era until my GB's are leveled much higher. Currently performing the Halloween Event and task "30" calls for research of a technology. Is there any way around this? I was really looking forward to the Black Tower :( Cheers, TDog
      1. Lucifer1904
        Lucifer1904
        Unless you have a tech you have not yet researched and will not cause you to advance in eras then sadly no.
        Oct 23, 2017
    17. royalAl
      royalAl
      Who can i talk to about this case i allways had a good exp
    18. royalAl
      royalAl
      To CCM Last week I had a problem with the website . The support person was not nice taking care of the problem i try to report it and he close my ticket 2 times saying it is a duplict
      1. Lucifer1904
        Lucifer1904
        Please request to have the ticket sent to a Community Manager by replying to the original ticket. if you open a new one to do so it will be closed because it is considered to be a duplicate.
        Enjoy the game!.
        Oct 19, 2017
    19. ripple67
      ripple67
      I think I screwed on a story quest The quests requires you to infiltrate 3 sectors...however, before reading the new quest, I went to the province, and negotiated with a few sectors in the province, and now there are only 2 sectors left for me to "infiltrate". Am I screwed? Will I be able to get past this story quest, or will it just go away if and when I take over the province. Thank you!
      1. Lucifer1904
        Lucifer1904
        It will auto-correct itself.
        Oct 3, 2017
    20. EzE the Blue
      EzE the Blue
      Hi Atlanta. Me too. LOL it might rain so we are closing school for two days.
      How do I create a proposal in the forum??
      1. EzE the Blue
        EzE the Blue
        never mind. I found the big + button on the side. Glad it was not a snake.
        Sep 12, 2017