1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Panacea
Last Activity:
Aug 16, 2019 at 2:13 AM

Share This Page

Panacea

Community Manager

FOE Team Community Manager
Panacea was last seen:
Aug 16, 2019 at 2:13 AM
    1. Athena Giver of Wisdom
      Athena Giver of Wisdom
      I am totally lost about the sequence of events after contact and damage has been received. Let's say i am in GE and have won a battle, I receive damage to some of my troops. One is really damaged (45). So here is where I am lost. If I leave that window, I loose that troop and the rest are damage and not 100 percent so not ready for the next engagement.
      1. Stephen Longshanks
        Stephen Longshanks
        Sounds like you're not lost at all. That is exactly what happens.
        Aug 8, 2019
        Lancer and Super Catanian like this.
      2. Super Catanian
        Super Catanian
        Exactly. Troops take a while to heal. The time depends on their age.
        Aug 8, 2019
        Lancer likes this.
    2. Matthias Graxus
      Matthias Graxus
      How do you unlock Guild Difficulty levels after donating?
      1. Stephen Longshanks
        Stephen Longshanks
        You have to have Founder or Leader rights within the guild in order to unlock GE difficulty levels.
        Jul 26, 2019
        Lancer likes this.
    3. Dorchester
      Dorchester
      I can't find a forum or community Q&A site, unless you're it. I can't unlock the final degree of difficulty on my Guild Expedition. To unlock the difficulty, I must donate goods to my guild treasury. The goods requested do not appear in the drop box list, prior to donation. I don't know how to place the goods up for donation to unlock the last degree of difficulty?
      1. Emberguard
      2. Emberguard
        Emberguard
        You’ll need to click on your guild profile and then go to “treasury” to donate
        Jul 22, 2019
    4. Super Catanian
      Super Catanian
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Super Catanian
        Super Catanian
        I can hear the FBI knocking on my door! ;-)
        Jun 18, 2019
      3. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        I have stepped away due to family reasons. You have a great mod team working within the forum.
        Jul 5, 2019
      4. DreadfulCadillac
        DreadfulCadillac
        yeah we Dont anymore, weare down to 3 mods, and most of those arnt that active and dont mod to much, we need another active mod like stephen LOL
        Jul 8, 2019
        Godly Luke likes this.
    5. ragnartheviking
      ragnartheviking
      On the upgrade for today. They talked about the 5 quests on the viking settlement. Swapping the FP's with the 10 quests. Does this mean that we won't get the 20 Fp's for completing the 5 quests? Sorry, just seem to be a little confused on the wording. Thx...Rag
      1. Stephen Longshanks
        Stephen Longshanks
        They switched the rewards for the 5th and 10th quests. 5th is now goods, 10th is now FPs. You still get both rewards if you finish at least 10 quests.
        Jun 13, 2019
      2. UBERhelp1
        UBERhelp1
        Essentially, yes. You won't get 5 FP for completing only 5 quests. This renders FP farming in the settlements next to useless.
        Jun 13, 2019
    6. Hatshepsut 3624 the Just
      Hatshepsut 3624 the Just
      The guild battleground tread says to leave suggestions there, but it is closed. Where should the comments go?
      1. Panacea
        Panacea
        May 24, 2019
        Super Catanian and Emberguard like this.
      2. Super Catanian
        Super Catanian
        Yo, just realized the above message was my previous message (a little bit below here) just copied and pasted! ROFL. I sure am late...
        Jul 1, 2019
    7. plude
      plude
      You want feed back on the new Guild Battlegrounds, but when I sign into the forum, I have insufficient rights to reply.

Hummm Sounds like you don't want feed back after all.
      1. Super Catanian
        Super Catanian
        May 21, 2019
        plinker, Panacea and Lancer like this.
    8. Starzzman
      Starzzman
      Hi! Sorry if this is the wrong place for this kind of post... I accidently deleted my lvl 10 Tholos of Idols in my Parkog city, instead of Concert Hall (they kind of look alike in max zoom out). Is there any, any way to reverse that? Can't believe to have made such a mistake, after so much effort to build that mighty Tholos :(
      1. View previous comments...
      2. DreadfulCadillac
        DreadfulCadillac
        message support
        Mar 29, 2019
        Lancer likes this.
      3. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        As many have said you need to submit a support ticket. Please let me know if you need a link as to how to send one.
        Apr 2, 2019
        Lancer likes this.
      4. Panacea
        Panacea
        I am truly sorry that this occurred. Graviton is correct in some respect. Support is able to return some accidentally deleted buildings- just not Great Buildings. We can assist you in getting it erected again so start an ingame ticket about this as soon as possible.
        Apr 2, 2019
    9. rbc50
      rbc50
      l'm sorry this is not the right spot for this. ln Arvahall and Vingrid in the f Forge Bowl event l was suppose to receive victory tower up grades and got just the victory tower. l have plenty of them. Would prefer to have the upgades that l was suppose to get. Also in Vingrid in the message center l don't have the option to load prior post. Thank you
      1. Lancer likes this.
      2. Panacea
        Panacea
        Any time you have something going on ingame, the best option is to open an ingame ticket. This is the most direct way to get your issue handled quickly.
        Jan 23, 2019
        Graviton, DreadfulCadillac and Lancer like this.
    10. dominator - x
      dominator - x
      Honest question here: Why do you close a proposal due to MOD bashing? Wouldn't it be more prudent to remove MOD bashing comments and warn the basher, rather than close the whole thread? On the abuse prevention level, if I didn't like a proposal or the proposer, I could use this method against them and bash the MODs (though I wouldn't do it with ill will [the bashing, that is]) in order for you to close it.
      1. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        Mod bashing is strictly forbidden on the forum.
        Nov 30, 2018
        Graviton likes this.
      2. dominator - x
        dominator - x
        As it should be, but that really doesn't address my concern. I had a thread locked due to the actions of others and not my own.
        Nov 30, 2018
      3. Panacea
        Panacea
        Its a good point and we'll look into it. Thanks.
        Apr 2, 2019
    11. Aristotle 842 the Lion
      Aristotle 842 the Lion
      For Halloween 2018 Event - Quest 43 - For the cultural building option - does the Haunted Tower count as a cultural building in this scenario? I know it is a special cultural building, but not clear if it is permitted to build as part of quests.
      1. Lancer
        Lancer
        I would say probably not. I'm not 100% sure but it most likely has to be from your inventory or another building that is from the cultural building menu. Please provide feedback if you already surpassed this quest.
        Nov 6, 2018
      2. Aristotle 842 the Lion
        Aristotle 842 the Lion
        I thought I'd go ahead and try building Haunted Tower at Quest 43 and it was accepted as a cultural building
        Nov 8, 2018
        Lancer likes this.
      3. Lancer
        Lancer
        Thanks for the info!
        Nov 8, 2018
    12. Gwenivere2
      Gwenivere2
      Snowbelle.. have you ever heard of a neighbor that can stick around the same neighborhood for 6 weeks or more?
      1. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        Yes this can happen. I would recommend working on your technology tree (or research same thing) to advance your age.
        Oct 11, 2018
    13. Gwenivere2
      Gwenivere2
      Anybody know how a player can stay in the same neighborhood for 6 weeks???
    14. Lex Lugar
      Lex Lugar
      Is here any time table for a new world after angkor?
      1. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        No at this time we do not have a date for the next world.
        Jun 8, 2018
        DreadfulCadillac likes this.
    15. munarb
      munarb
      I have to many people, and houses, how do I get rid of some of them
      1. munarb
        munarb
        when I try to sell a building it says that I have to many people to sell.
        May 15, 2018
      2. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        You will want to go to your build menu. You will then see a $ at the top middle of your screen. Select that then select the buildings you are wishing to remove. If you have any other questions please let me know.
        May 16, 2018
    16. TrinkOne
      TrinkOne
      Been here about 2 weeks. Seen the mess you have to negotiate. Kudos for staying the course. ;)
    17. Loppyguy
      Loppyguy
      just wanted to drop an update...was able to log in normally in the game. lets hope its not a fluke , cheers
    18. eliza1983
      eliza1983
      snowbelle you are one of the best!
      1. Lancer likes this.
    19. eliza1983
      eliza1983
      whats the next event and when does it start?
      1. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        As soon as we have details of the next even it will be announced. Sorry we have no further information.
        Apr 21, 2018
        eliza1983 likes this.
    20. Tigrys the Wrathful
      Tigrys the Wrathful
      Is there a way to get into beta testing? I had the idea for a "store all" in the game, and see you guys are already working on the reconstruction mode, and I am super interested in that!!
      1. braeden12323
        braeden12323
        I hate to burst your bubble...but you were not the first to have that idea...or propose it.
        But you can do: https://zz.forgeofempires.com/
        that is the beta forums link to the game. I assume that is also the beta branch of FoE.
        Apr 18, 2018