Staff Member Community Manager
Panacea was last seen:
Oct 18, 2017 at 4:30 AM
    1. royalAl
      royalAl
      Who can i talk to about this case i allways had a good exp
    2. royalAl
      royalAl
      To CCM Last week I had a problem with the website . The support person was not nice taking care of the problem i try to report it and he close my ticket 2 times saying it is a duplict
    3. ripple67
      ripple67
      I think I screwed on a story quest The quests requires you to infiltrate 3 sectors...however, before reading the new quest, I went to the province, and negotiated with a few sectors in the province, and now there are only 2 sectors left for me to "infiltrate". Am I screwed? Will I be able to get past this story quest, or will it just go away if and when I take over the province. Thank you!
      1. Lucifer1904
        Lucifer1904
        It will auto-correct itself.
        Oct 3, 2017
    4. EzE the Blue
      EzE the Blue
      Hi Atlanta. Me too. LOL it might rain so we are closing school for two days.
      How do I create a proposal in the forum??
      1. EzE the Blue
        EzE the Blue
        never mind. I found the big + button on the side. Glad it was not a snake.
        Sep 12, 2017
    5. HRM Brandon
      HRM Brandon
      How or to who do I report a series of unprofessional responses by a co community manager? Sorry to post this here,, thanks in advance
    6. TwoCents
      TwoCents
      pan·a·ce·a
      [ˌpanəˈsēə]

NOUN
      a solution or remedy for all difficulties or diseases:

Literally the original snake oil....
      1. Lucifer1904 and lds4ed like this.
    7. OGITH
      OGITH
      Neighborhood Look OK' i dont see any Merging Going on...
    8. OGITH
      OGITH
      Now all we Need is a Guild Members Tavern :-)
      1. imbobwe likes this.
      2. imbobwe
        imbobwe
        Seriously! Why not just allow Guild Members access to your friends tavern??
        Dec 9, 2016
    9. AnimEXtremist
      AnimEXtremist
      Also, can I go to my fellow guild member/neighbors taverns? I feel bad asking these 2 questions on your page, but the link "Here" that is posted on the bottom of the Tavern announcement page does not work for me. It says: 404 Not Found when I click the link. I look forward to your response about this and the diamonds question. Sincerely Animextremist
      1. Lucifer1904
        Sep 15, 2017
    10. AnimEXtremist
      AnimEXtremist
      Quick question:
      Am I able to use diamonds to get extra seats at the tavern, buy tavern silver, or are their any other benefits in the tavern, where I can use diamonds? Thank you very much for your time and help. Sincerely animextremist.
    11. OldRaja
      OldRaja
      i want to leave the game. just delete EVERYTHING of me. unless you can lift my ban. i was hacked.. and they spreaded insults please delete it ill continue to play if you can help
      1. Panacea
        Panacea
        I've seen your ingame ticket and as I said, please allow us some time to investigate and I will be in touch. Please be patient.
        Oct 20, 2016
    12. spittings
      spittings
      Congratulations spittings, you received an Honorable Mention in the Back to School contest!

Your prize is 1 blue prints of your choice.

To claim your prize, write to Panacea (included on this conversation) providing:
      a) What world you want your prize on ..... Vingrid
      b) Which GB you want the blueprint for ... Castle Del Monte
      c) Which print you want ... 2. Top Center
      1. Panacea
        Panacea
        Already taken care of! Thanks for participating.
        Sep 15, 2016
    13. OscarFranklin
      OscarFranklin
      Out of the blue and for nearly two days now my game won't load. I have done everything Support has told me to do in their one and only response and I don't know what to do next. I have tried with every browser known to man (even though the game was working fine for months on chrome) ...any advice. Also, how can I get a message to my guild so they don't boot me?
      1. Panacea
        Panacea
        Sep 15, 2016
    14. Senaca
      Senaca
      Are you the woman that's been on the start up page during Valentines Event through the other events......with the dark hair? You also have been very helpful and I appreciate you. I posted a few buggy things happening in a list in the Game Support page. Submitted.
      1. Panacea
        Panacea
        Thank you. I've been the Co-Community Manager for the U.S.Server for two years. We try to be helpful. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you.
        Jun 11, 2016
        themanri likes this.
    15. Khvjk
      Khvjk
      Dear Sir,
      Can you please shut down my account in Brisgard?
      I have left it due to excessive bullying and would like to go to O.
      Please advise,
      many thanks,
      sincerely,
      1. Panacea
        Panacea
        Please submit a ticket ingame and they will be happy to assist you. (Right click in the game using a PC or go to Settings using a mobile.)
        Apr 5, 2016
    16. Rieksie
      Rieksie
      Hey Panacea I have an open ticket. Dark Artist69 did come back to me the day before yesterday and I've replied to his questions, but he hasn't come back to me yet. I am really struggling (for a few days now) to buy diamonds and my problem is still not solved. Is it possible that you can look at my ticket, please?
      1. Panacea
        Panacea
        Write in again on your open ticket. Occasionally, a ticket gets moved to the side and this will bring it back to his attention. Sorry you are having difficulty.
        Apr 5, 2016
    17. Dashcat
      Dashcat
      How do I contact the Forum Support Team regarding a Forum login issue? When I click on the Game Support Tab at the top of the Forum page it takes me to the In-Game Support team and they tell me that they can't help me with Forum issues.
      1. Panacea
        Panacea
        Please send me a ticket ingame. Place my name in the header "PANACEA" and explain to me your login issues. I will be happy to assist you with this.
        Mar 9, 2016
        BraynDamaged likes this.
      2. Dashcat
        Dashcat
        Thank you! I sent you a message.
        Mar 9, 2016
    18. mohammad chegini46
      mohammad chegini46
    19. BoomerJim
      BoomerJim
      Any info on when new shards will start up again for 2016? I't been over 6 months.
      1. Panacea
        Panacea
        Not to sound like an idiot but "shards"? I'm unfamiliar with the term. Thanks for helping me!
        Jan 10, 2016
    20. pygmy
      pygmy
      Can U talk 2 some1? The (new) email/messaging is worst than it was.
      needs:* Scrolling down instead of clicking on next 5 emails. * A check box to quickly delete the ones you want to delete.* A delete all button.
      1. Panacea
        Panacea
        The message system is under revision by the developers. I do not have a time frame of when it will be corrected/released. Thanks for your comments.
        Jan 10, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    January 1
    Worlds:
    • Beta
    • Dunarsund