Staff Member Community Manager
Panacea was last seen:
Apr 18, 2018 at 12:08 AM
    1. eliza1983
      eliza1983
      snowbelle you are one of the best!
    2. eliza1983
      eliza1983
      whats the next event and when does it start?
      1. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        As soon as we have details of the next even it will be announced. Sorry we have no further information.
        Apr 21, 2018 at 6:59 AM
        eliza1983 likes this.
    3. Tigrys the Wrathful
      Tigrys the Wrathful
      Is there a way to get into beta testing? I had the idea for a "store all" in the game, and see you guys are already working on the reconstruction mode, and I am super interested in that!!
      1. braeden12323
        braeden12323
        I hate to burst your bubble...but you were not the first to have that idea...or propose it.
        But you can do: https://zz.forgeofempires.com/
        that is the beta forums link to the game. I assume that is also the beta branch of FoE.
        Apr 18, 2018 at 6:53 PM
    4. DeepGHOST
      DeepGHOST
      I liked F.O.E on Instagram but never received my 3000 Florins or Tickets.. How do I get them?
      1. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        It was a chance to win those tickets, I am very sorry it sounds like you may not have won.
        Apr 21, 2018 at 7:00 AM
    5. centaurgod
      centaurgod
      Sorry to bother you, but might you be able to direct me to the proper person to file a complaint with an in-game moderator? I opened a support ticket and was very rudely treated by the rep. I opened a second ticket requesting that another rep be assigned and was told I had to deal with the first rude rep and the ticket was abruptly closed without any other explanation. Thank for any assistance you can provide.
    6. samuelvimes
      samuelvimes
      How do I write to someone who works for Inno? I don't want to post in an open forum like this and I don't want to talk to another player.
      1. Lancer likes this.
      2. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        I sent you a private message
        Jan 28, 2018
        Lancer likes this.
    7. Lucifer1904
      Lucifer1904
      I see you lurking...
    8. tuefeldog
      tuefeldog
      Hello, Don't know if I'm using the correct thread, please direct me if this is not right. I'm a CE player and have researched all my technologies. I would like to stay in this era until my GB's are leveled much higher. Currently performing the Halloween Event and task "30" calls for research of a technology. Is there any way around this? I was really looking forward to the Black Tower :( Cheers, TDog
      1. Lucifer1904
        Lucifer1904
        Unless you have a tech you have not yet researched and will not cause you to advance in eras then sadly no.
        Oct 23, 2017
    9. royalAl
      royalAl
      Who can i talk to about this case i allways had a good exp
    10. royalAl
      royalAl
      To CCM Last week I had a problem with the website . The support person was not nice taking care of the problem i try to report it and he close my ticket 2 times saying it is a duplict
      1. Lucifer1904
        Lucifer1904
        Please request to have the ticket sent to a Community Manager by replying to the original ticket. if you open a new one to do so it will be closed because it is considered to be a duplicate.
        Enjoy the game!.
        Oct 19, 2017
    11. ripple67
      ripple67
      I think I screwed on a story quest The quests requires you to infiltrate 3 sectors...however, before reading the new quest, I went to the province, and negotiated with a few sectors in the province, and now there are only 2 sectors left for me to "infiltrate". Am I screwed? Will I be able to get past this story quest, or will it just go away if and when I take over the province. Thank you!
      1. Lucifer1904
        Lucifer1904
        It will auto-correct itself.
        Oct 3, 2017
    12. EzE the Blue
      EzE the Blue
      Hi Atlanta. Me too. LOL it might rain so we are closing school for two days.
      How do I create a proposal in the forum??
      1. EzE the Blue
        EzE the Blue
        never mind. I found the big + button on the side. Glad it was not a snake.
        Sep 12, 2017
    13. HRM Brandon
      HRM Brandon
      How or to who do I report a series of unprofessional responses by a co community manager? Sorry to post this here,, thanks in advance
    14. TwoCents
      TwoCents
      pan·a·ce·a
      [ˌpanəˈsēə]

NOUN
      a solution or remedy for all difficulties or diseases:

Literally the original snake oil....
      1. Lucifer1904 and lds4ed like this.
    15. OGITH
      OGITH
      Neighborhood Look OK' i dont see any Merging Going on...
    16. OGITH
      OGITH
      Now all we Need is a Guild Members Tavern :-)
      1. imbobwe likes this.
      2. imbobwe
        imbobwe
        Seriously! Why not just allow Guild Members access to your friends tavern??
        Dec 9, 2016
    17. AnimEXtremist
      AnimEXtremist
      Also, can I go to my fellow guild member/neighbors taverns? I feel bad asking these 2 questions on your page, but the link "Here" that is posted on the bottom of the Tavern announcement page does not work for me. It says: 404 Not Found when I click the link. I look forward to your response about this and the diamonds question. Sincerely Animextremist
      1. Lucifer1904
        Sep 15, 2017
    18. AnimEXtremist
      AnimEXtremist
      Quick question:
      Am I able to use diamonds to get extra seats at the tavern, buy tavern silver, or are their any other benefits in the tavern, where I can use diamonds? Thank you very much for your time and help. Sincerely animextremist.
    19. OldRaja
      OldRaja
      i want to leave the game. just delete EVERYTHING of me. unless you can lift my ban. i was hacked.. and they spreaded insults please delete it ill continue to play if you can help
      1. Panacea
        Panacea
        I've seen your ingame ticket and as I said, please allow us some time to investigate and I will be in touch. Please be patient.
        Oct 20, 2016
    20. spittings
      spittings
      Congratulations spittings, you received an Honorable Mention in the Back to School contest!

Your prize is 1 blue prints of your choice.

To claim your prize, write to Panacea (included on this conversation) providing:
      a) What world you want your prize on ..... Vingrid
      b) Which GB you want the blueprint for ... Castle Del Monte
      c) Which print you want ... 2. Top Center
      1. Panacea
        Panacea
        Already taken care of! Thanks for participating.
        Sep 15, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    January 1