Panacea
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• even though i already commented in the game feedback thread...i wanna say again, this forge bowl was one of the best events in a while. blows away the previous ones. got lots of unique bldgs, medals and boosts which helped me a lot. it even gave me obs prints to start one in a city..obs prints is as elusive as finding bigfoot. great job
    Just a thought that crossed my mind. If I want to work for Inno in Hamburg one day, specifically as a dev, what would I need to take in High School and College?
    Super Catanian
    Super Catanian
    First, how would you get to Hamburg? :p
    Godly Luke
    Godly Luke
    2 methods:
    1) Plane (cross over Turkey, not sure about that)
    2) France then Train to Hamburg
    hey, that pm i sent you today you can dismiss it. the issue has been resolved..somehow i couldnt perform that function while on the pc. so i went to my tablet, np..how odd is that.
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    Yeah certain functions are Pc only and vice versa
    I am totally lost about the sequence of events after contact and damage has been received. Let's say i am in GE and have won a battle, I receive damage to some of my troops. One is really damaged (45). So here is where I am lost. If I leave that window, I loose that troop and the rest are damage and not 100 percent so not ready for the next engagement.
    I can't find a forum or community Q&A site, unless you're it. I can't unlock the final degree of difficulty on my Guild Expedition. To unlock the difficulty, I must donate goods to my guild treasury. The goods requested do not appear in the drop box list, prior to donation. I don't know how to place the goods up for donation to unlock the last degree of difficulty?
    On the upgrade for today. They talked about the 5 quests on the viking settlement. Swapping the FP's with the 10 quests. Does this mean that we won't get the 20 Fp's for completing the 5 quests? Sorry, just seem to be a little confused on the wording. Thx...Rag
    Stephen Longshanks
    Stephen Longshanks
    They switched the rewards for the 5th and 10th quests. 5th is now goods, 10th is now FPs. You still get both rewards if you finish at least 10 quests.
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    Essentially, yes. You won't get 5 FP for completing only 5 quests. This renders FP farming in the settlements next to useless.
    The guild battleground tread says to leave suggestions there, but it is closed. Where should the comments go?
    You want feed back on the new Guild Battlegrounds, but when I sign into the forum, I have insufficient rights to reply.

Hummm Sounds like you don't want feed back after all.
    Hi! Sorry if this is the wrong place for this kind of post... I accidently deleted my lvl 10 Tholos of Idols in my Parkog city, instead of Concert Hall (they kind of look alike in max zoom out). Is there any, any way to reverse that? Can't believe to have made such a mistake, after so much effort to build that mighty Tholos :(
    DreadfulCadillac
    DreadfulCadillac
    message support
    Reactions: Lancer
    Snowbelle
    Snowbelle
    As many have said you need to submit a support ticket. Please let me know if you need a link as to how to send one.
    Panacea
    Panacea
    I am truly sorry that this occurred. Graviton is correct in some respect. Support is able to return some accidentally deleted buildings- just not Great Buildings. We can assist you in getting it erected again so start an ingame ticket about this as soon as possible.
    l'm sorry this is not the right spot for this. ln Arvahall and Vingrid in the f Forge Bowl event l was suppose to receive victory tower up grades and got just the victory tower. l have plenty of them. Would prefer to have the upgades that l was suppose to get. Also in Vingrid in the message center l don't have the option to load prior post. Thank you
    Honest question here: Why do you close a proposal due to MOD bashing? Wouldn't it be more prudent to remove MOD bashing comments and warn the basher, rather than close the whole thread? On the abuse prevention level, if I didn't like a proposal or the proposer, I could use this method against them and bash the MODs (though I wouldn't do it with ill will [the bashing, that is]) in order for you to close it.
    Snowbelle
    Snowbelle
    Mod bashing is strictly forbidden on the forum.
    dominator - x
    dominator - x
    As it should be, but that really doesn't address my concern. I had a thread locked due to the actions of others and not my own.
    Panacea
    Panacea
    Its a good point and we'll look into it. Thanks.
    For Halloween 2018 Event - Quest 43 - For the cultural building option - does the Haunted Tower count as a cultural building in this scenario? I know it is a special cultural building, but not clear if it is permitted to build as part of quests.
    Lancer
    Lancer
    I would say probably not. I'm not 100% sure but it most likely has to be from your inventory or another building that is from the cultural building menu. Please provide feedback if you already surpassed this quest.
    Aristotle 842 the Lion
    I thought I'd go ahead and try building Haunted Tower at Quest 43 and it was accepted as a cultural building
    Lancer
    Lancer
    Thanks for the info!
    Snowbelle.. have you ever heard of a neighbor that can stick around the same neighborhood for 6 weeks or more?
    Snowbelle
    Snowbelle
    Yes this can happen. I would recommend working on your technology tree (or research same thing) to advance your age.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…