• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Piehole

1. Rival asks for red blocks to be popped ,There are zero red blocks at all

I had red blocks in the next field I opened. Does anyone know what grand prize lane is I'm being asked to collect two paws there. Opening the next field didn't open a lane to drop them in for me. Edit- the event quest list{Rival} is Grand Prize Lane. Collecting two paws satified the quest/task.
  2. Font size

I know the Ideas section has been closed to new submissions, this is more of a request. Is there any way to code into the game a larger font size for those of us who struggle to read messages on our phones? Yes, I have bifocals in my glasses, and the prescription is up to date.
  3. is Guild Battle Ground fair or good for the Game when reach the 1000 Level ?

I find the system very fair. In fact it's an improvement over GvG, as all of a guild's players can contribute. Doing well also allows you to fight for improved rewards. It provides incentive to guilds who want to be in diamond, to participate together towards that goal while all levels of player...
  4. Challenge 1

A1 B3 C4