• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by PJS299

1. PJS299

Age-old GBG still unfixed!

Yes, it seems petty, but I've dropped about 15–20 friends in the past couple of months after they went crazy in GBG.
  2. PJS299

Age-old GBG still unfixed!

That's what I was thinking. Not too many people that I know of actually have a Smithy in their city... I have done a little over 3000 hits each season and have gotten about 800 fragments. I have built one and have 300 fragments for the next. It's about 250-300 frags per 3000 hits for me.
  3. PJS299

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Anybody have a [full] quest list?
  4. PJS299

FoE Game Records.

Does this count for anything? Somebody probably has more than me.
  5. PJS299

Edited -Rival quest - problem fixed

And finished in my second world. I wasn't expecting to finish, but I was able to somehow, so that's nice.
  6. PJS299

I haven't spent too many keys, still have over 100 of each (but that must be why). I haven't spent any diamonds, either.
  7. PJS299

Finished second one, for free. And somehow got into silver?
  8. PJS299

Word Shift

Shiny
  9. PJS299

FoE Game Records.

Yeah, you should probably open them.
  10. PJS299

FoE Game Records.

The Event Surprise Box... Those were the good ole days.
  11. PJS299

Not new. Been a Moderator for a while now.

Not new. Been a Moderator for a while now.
  12. PJS299

You're alive??

You're alive??
  13. PJS299

Word Shift

Mains
  14. PJS299

30FPS limit in settings

It's a Frames Per Second setting. The normal game caps FPS at 30, but you can inactivate it so it runs off of what your computer is capable of. It can make the game look better, but your computer perform slower. The main thing I noticed was with arrow keys. On PC, you can use arrow keys/WASD...
  15. PJS299

Stargazer

I don't think anybody's mentioned this yet... As long as people are collecting, GBs will not be obsolete. We need a place to dump FP.