• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by poorpaddy

1. poorpaddy

Selling Goods for GB's

All valid points. I give much better deals to my own guild mates but as a general rule I have been doing 400fp for GB goods. It's just enough to take care of 1 level of one of my GB's. That's basically my formula. The person in need gets goods to build a GB and I get a level on one of my GB's. I...
  2. poorpaddy

Yes, we have to be in the same world. I am in Jaims as poorpaddy

Yes, we have to be in the same world. I am in Jaims as poorpaddy
  3. poorpaddy

Selling Goods for GB's

Depends on who you ask. I have seen people asking anywhere from 500 to 750 per an era. When I was a newer player I bought my Arc goods for 750. I'm not greedy and if I have extra I have no problem sharing it while also helping me level my GB's at the same time.
  4. poorpaddy

1.8 and 1.85 threads

My guild has a 1.9 thread but not a 1.8 thread. Since I'm at level 80 was hoping to make a couple fp here and there
  5. poorpaddy

Selling Goods for GB's

I'm selling goods for GB's. Happy to help get you any building you like. Just message me. 400fp and unfair trades in your favor. Will installment but trades only occur after you have completed the 400fp. Just trying to help the little guys out. Arc goods are not problem.
  6. poorpaddy

1.8 and 1.85 threads

I'm looking for a public 1.8 thread as well so that I can grow my fp bank. Anyone aware of one?