• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Portia the Benevolent

1. Portia the Benevolent

Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

How do you get dance stage? It’s been over a week and it never shows. I’ve add expansions, tons of huts and fisheries and first diilomacy building. It still does not show in build and I can’t get past the quest. Any help appreciated.
  2. Portia the Benevolent

Wyv Smithy is not showing as production

I’m aware of this and never put a ticket in but it’s been a really long time with no correction, so I wanted to know status
  3. Portia the Benevolent

Wyv Smithy is not showing as production

It doesn’t count as a completed production in quests. I heard it was a glitch being fixed. Anyone know the status.
  4. Portia the Benevolent

Edited -Rival quest - problem fixed

I did do the 180 or whatever it was the one time but after that it sorted out. I think I’ll be finishing it.
  5. Portia the Benevolent

GbG force flip

In the past it was over 220 a tile owner could pull a camp and force a flip. Some people in our guild are now saying it’s 200. I think it’s 220. Feedback?
  6. Portia the Benevolent

Surplus Blueprints

I was waiting for your negative response. You never fail to deliver. You could just move on, but nooooo…
  7. Portia the Benevolent

Reverse AD Inventory?

I do that except when I’m cleaning house — e.g., the face of ancient, ritual flames. I’ll run entire bunches at 2 hours to thin the herd
  8. Portia the Benevolent

Surplus Blueprints

I had set up a lot of buildings to give me blueprints when I first moved to Titan because I needed so many. Now they’re coming out of my ears. So I was thinking the same thing as this poster, wishing I hadn’t got so many, but then I realized I’ll be glad when we move up to the next era because...
  9. Portia the Benevolent

Surplus Blueprints

He does have a point about being able to trade them. There are many that need them
  10. Portia the Benevolent

Kraken and autobattle

The prob is I have two collections: regular and BG. I auto collect. I can’t try and hold kraken. It isn’t feasible the way I have it set up. I’ve been getting all 80 battles in GE with no negs in SAT and notice that most of the time kraken isn’t even in play. So basically can I lose 45 FPs or...
  11. Portia the Benevolent

Small request - move trophy icon in GbG on phone

Ok tbh I’ve noticed best response when I contact Germany. I have their email.
  12. Portia the Benevolent

Small request - move trophy icon in GbG on phone

I assume they read these or moderators alert them. A ticket goes nowhere.
  13. Portia the Benevolent

Kraken and autobattle

Glad to hear that. I want to delete but keep holding off. Maybe I’ll take the plunge.
  14. Portia the Benevolent

Kraken and autobattle

Kraken is such a waste. I do so many battles, the measly battle boost equals a zero. Had I known at the start I would never have added. I stopped it at 80 and have considered removing it often, truth be told.