• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
Praetorius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't normally post stuff like this but...
    Coronavirus protestors...ugh...
    Graviton
    Graviton
    You're not listening, but whatever.
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    Regardless, you should still try to avoid contracting the disease. Also, DC, you can't just give money out willy-nilly. You may end up helping the wrong groups of people and possibly doing even more damage.

In terms of solving the money problem, there isn't a clear solution that can fix it. After this is all over, it will be years before economically we recover.
    DreadfulCadillac
    DreadfulCadillac
    m not giving out money. I was taliing about the government. canadas government is giving every citizen of canada 2k. just sayin, lol
    Gotcha. I hadn't seen any recent posts from him, so I can't say I'm terribly surprised.
    I think I saw something in your profile info about who makes profile pics...??? Can you share that information, please? Thanks! :)
    Praetorius
    Praetorius
    Sadly, Xoorch the guy that made them isn't around any more. Supposedly, some mod was arbitrarily deleting his posts and he quit in frustration.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…