Recent content by Princess Anne

1. Princess Anne

[Question] Question about the android app...

Are players who use the Android App able to join a Guild or would they have to sign in from a PC in order to join? Thanks in Advance for your help!! `PA`
  2. Princess Anne

Guild Forum Basics (for guild leaders)

'*◕‿◕*' Thank you '*◕‿◕*'
  3. Princess Anne

Guild Forum Basics (for guild leaders)

I'm not able to click and drag my Forum Threads...is this a bug or has the option to do so been removed?
  4. Princess Anne

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

My FoE Resolution is to find a way to balance out the time I spend in each of my cities so that all are able to grow more efficiently...
  5. Princess Anne

Guild size/ requirement

Require players to join a guild?? Whats wrong with letting them choose whether they want a guild or not? Think also of the poor quality of guild support one is likely to receive from players forced into joining a guild....Thats a bad idea all around.
  6. Princess Anne

Forwarded How much your Guild players have donated?

I'm all for this idea!!
  7. Princess Anne

COME GROW WITH US

COME GROW WITH SEMPER FIDELIS!! If you would like to be part of a guild that really looks out for it's members and where waiting for trades is NEVER an issue then you will be happy at SF!! We have a unique way of doing things and we are willing to share it with the right players... So if this...
  8. Princess Anne

GROWING GUILD SEEKING MEMBERS

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A GUILD WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!!! SEMPER FIDELIS IS A SMALL GUILD THAT IS READY TO GROW WE'RE LOOKING FOR FRIENDLY, HELPFUL AND ACTIVE MEMBERS LIKE YOU!! WE MAY BE SMALL BUT WE OFFER SUPPORT FOR OUR MEMBERS THAT GOES...
  9. Princess Anne

ghost guilding

If guild leaders would stop giving trusted rights to everyone then this problem would be solved....If a player doesn't have trusted rights they can't release sectors.....Why is this so hard for people to understand??
  10. Princess Anne

NEW GUILD LOOKING FOR MEMBERS -

I'll send you an invitation to Elite Warriors
  11. Princess Anne

Late IA player about to hit EMA seeking modest guild

You are both welcome to join Semper Fidelis!
  12. Princess Anne

Late Colonial player seeks guild

You would be perfect for Castra! I'll send you an invitation today!
  13. Princess Anne

Notes

VERY GOOD IDEA, MUCH NEEDED!!
  14. Princess Anne

New Guild Seeking New Members

CASTRA is Recruiting New Members :war::war::death::war::war::death::war::war::death::war::war: CASTRA is a Guild with a Mission and we're looking for Warriors to join us in GvG :cannon::cannon::death::cannon::cannon: We're just...
  15. Princess Anne

SEMPER FIDELIS IS OPEN FOR NEW PLAYERS

NEW TO THE GAME? LOOKING FOR A GUILD? COME ON IN AND GROW WITH US TODAY!! SEMPER FIDELIS IS OPEN FOR NEW PLAYERS...