Recent content by princesskimmiv

1. princesskimmiv

Rank 10 Marauders looking for GVG players to help us take over the map !!!

Just wanted to be the first to write on your page like everrrr lol hii
  2. princesskimmiv

LOOKING FOR SERIOUS MEMBERS

Forums>Walstrand Drama> LOOKING FOR SERIOUS MEMBERS Hey guys I'm Kimmi I have a a guild in Wal world called Slytherin Prefects and in looking for active serious players. My team so far consist of 8 loyal hardworking and dedicated players. I have two leaders who I might change to GVG leaders...
  3. princesskimmiv

Walstrand Guild post! Plz read xo

Walstrand Guild post! Plz read xo
  4. princesskimmiv

LOOKING FOR SERIOUS MEMBERS

Hey guys I'm Kimmi I have a a guild in Wal world called Slytherin Prefects and in looking for active serious players. My team so far consist of 8 loyal hardworking and dedicated players. I have two leaders who I might change to GVG leaders soon so either two positions are open to serious...
  5. princesskimmiv

Can people add me who actually check their taverns that would be great thnx lol

Can people add me who actually check their taverns that would be great thnx lol
  6. princesskimmiv

Slytherin Prefects

oh duhhh lmfao thanx ill edit it now
  7. princesskimmiv

Slytherin Prefects new Guild

hey everyone looking for players who need a guild in WALSTRAND. come join my guild slytherin prefects. Currently at 3 members, about to be lvl 1 and win our first gold trophy. Started about two weeks ago and so far so good. New Players Welcome! No strict rules. we love GEs and GvGs and we try to...
  8. princesskimmiv

Slytherin Prefects

hey everyone looking for players who need a guild in WALSTRAND. come join my guild slytherin prefects. Currently at 3 members, about to be lvl 1 and win our first gold trophy. Started about two weeks ago and so far so good. New Players Welcome! No strict rules. we love GEs and GvGs and we try to...
  9. princesskimmiv

Slytherin Prefects

hey everyone looking for players who need a guild. come join my guild slytherin prefects. Currently at 3 members, about to be lvl 1 and win our first gold trophy. Started about two weeks ago and so far so good. New Players Welcome! No strict rules. we love GEs and GvGs and we try to help each...
  10. princesskimmiv

join my guild Slytherin Prefects looking for more members and i need someone to be my co leader...

join my guild Slytherin Prefects looking for more members and i need someone to be my co leader search us!
  11. princesskimmiv

Join my guild Slytherin all new players welcome!

Join my guild Slytherin all new players welcome!
  12. princesskimmiv

is anyone experiencing problems logging in on the computer my phone works perfect but idk if the...

is anyone experiencing problems logging in on the computer my phone works perfect but idk if the desktop version is down??? help me anyone
  13. princesskimmiv

hey thx for the add ;p

hey thx for the add ;p
  14. princesskimmiv

lookinf for members to join my guild new members welcome!

lookinf for members to join my guild new members welcome!
  15. princesskimmiv

follow me ill follow back looking to make some new friends, created a guild and in looking for...

follow me ill follow back looking to make some new friends, created a guild and in looking for members anyone can join any age SLYTHERIN