• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Queen Serenity of Cevia

1. Queen Serenity of Cevia

Colonial Age Recurring Quests not available

Ok, thanks! Hope that works for me without any further issues!
  2. Queen Serenity of Cevia

Colonial Age Recurring Quests not available

So, I’ve been wondering why I haven’t been seeing any recurring quests, as I’ve been eager to get to them and I’m in almost the same boat as the original poster. I know this thread is a little dated, but figured I’d add on here instead of making a new thread. According to the posts so far, it...
  3. Queen Serenity of Cevia

Leveling Groups in S World

Update: Thought I’d post an update as it been a few months since my last one.. I am STILL actively running the leveling groups and I have received a few responses from this thread. I know that this part of the forums aren’t the most popular thing in FoE, but the groups and members are growing...
  4. Queen Serenity of Cevia

Leveling Groups in S World

Update: Since this post I have joined a different guild in Sirenia, but I still run the leveling groups and it has expanded to being used my multiple people in multiple guilds and has proven to be great way for players to build their inventory FP bank as well level their own GBs. If you do not...
  5. Queen Serenity of Cevia

Word Shift

Novate
  6. Queen Serenity of Cevia

Word Association Game

Cat
  7. Queen Serenity of Cevia

Word Association Game

Fight
  8. Queen Serenity of Cevia

Why show only 22 healthy rogues in over 19K?

I was thinking the same thing earlier fighting in GBG. Like.. why are there injured rogues in my slots, 1 is plenty if they want me to see I do have some injured.
  9. Queen Serenity of Cevia

Exchanging event buildings in Antique Dealer

OMG, forget my last comment! I just happened to be in my inventory, staring at it so frustrated.. then I happened to notice a bar at the top just under the inventory and stock button. The default has the first to boxes checked and then you can look at just locked item by checking the last box...
  10. Queen Serenity of Cevia

Word Shift

Roaster
  11. Queen Serenity of Cevia

Word Association Game

Family
  12. Queen Serenity of Cevia

yeah, maybe it’s only available to do what you described online or certain versions. on iPad I only have the one method of viewing the inventory screen and no way (that I’ve seen so far) to actually unlock event buildings.
  13. Queen Serenity of Cevia

I’ve never known that about the inventory. How would you access your inventory without going through the build tab? (I’m on iPad)
  14. Queen Serenity of Cevia

Word Shift

Master (word scramble)
  15. Queen Serenity of Cevia

Word Association Game

Kill