• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Queen53

1. [Question] Deleted

Thank you for responding. So after saving my city it is a one time thing only? I understand I do not have to use this but it would be good to know a better way to have my streets placed.
  2. [Question] Deleted

I have a question is this permanent? In other words if I do one but did not like how it worked out can it be do it again. Also if you age up and now have different streets (Highways) and now I had a need to do again. I am still not sure how I what to do it. I sometimes go to other cities to see...
  3. Virtual Future Feedback

This one so far is done very well.
  4. Maybe moving to New Mexico Albuquerque Area

Maybe moving to New Mexico Albuquerque Area
  5. Now retired

Now retired
  6. [FAQ] Help, I am being plundered!

I thank all that have responded. I stopped making goods as can never get them, Palaces and other special builds are big targets. The ones that I found that attached are: 79,153,523 attack 284 defense 183 second one 24,652014 attack 96 defense 214. Mine 10,817788 attack 96 defense 214 This city...
  7. If you are in Mt Killmore, Langendorn, East-Nagach, Cirgard, or Avrahall send me a friend...

If you are in Mt Killmore, Langendorn, East-Nagach, Cirgard, or Avrahall send me a friend request. I can at least join your tavern.
  8. [FAQ] Help, I am being plundered!

I have Monastery, tiger’s den, RITUAL FLAMES, WATCH FIRES and what comes with sets buildings in any space I have. (Need more SPACE)
  9. [FAQ] Help, I am being plundered!

I guess the main thing I what to know is what do I do to defend myself. Being attacked is not a problem it is being plundered 15 times a day. Other wise it does not bother me. I am use to it. I have been playing this game for some time. And I have also done GVG without help. Thanks for reply.
  10. [FAQ] Help, I am being plundered!

I’m in Oceanic Future. Three cities are done with research two half way thru. Two cities are in the ocean map the others are still in Arctic map. I will fight the map unless because of a quest. Monastery, tiger’s den, RITUAL FLAMES, WATCH FIRES and what comes with sets buildings MY GBs are...
  11. [FAQ] Help, I am being plundered!

Thanks for your reply. I am already pass 10. I have 5 cities with some of these GBs at level 13. I have looked at the stats when watching a playback. I sometimes work on ones I feel are good for offense. I have other things down that help. I just seems the best way is putting up the shield on...
  12. [FAQ] Help, I am being plundered!

I understand about being attracted and plundered. One of my cities had 15 or more attacking at different times of the day. Could not make anything. I would set it for something they may not what. The question I have is about two great buildings : Cathedral of St Basil and...
  13. Diamond specials that are for events

During most events they will put up a special for the purchase of diamonds with tickets ( as in this event). Does anyone know when that may happen for this event?
  14. [Guide] New pricing on diamonds

New pricing is back to normal. There has been specials during events when buying diamonds but I do not know if that is also offered on mobile. If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks for all of your feedback.
  15. [Guide] New pricing on diamonds

Thanks interesting. Wish they would do that for on android. Mine is Dollars as in USA. Thanks.