• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Raslo81

1. Raslo81

Come join the Marauders

The Marauders is an active GvG guild looking for fighters and farmers alike. Every bit helps. If interested shoot me a message.
  2. Raslo81

Marauders

Do you like to pillage your neighbors? Strive for PvP top spot every week? Think GE is just a light workout? Don't like the battling but know the value of great support crew? The Marauders are looking for someone just like you. Come check us out. If you're looking for a place to chill and hang...
  3. Raslo81

Revenge

That's funny stuff right there.
  4. Raslo81

pludering is ruining the game

I think because it still relies on the AI. I can place a brilliant defense that would stop anything when I control it, but with AI running it it becomes greatly ineffective. The feared 7-1 offense is a great example if its ineffectiveness.
  5. Raslo81

Changelog 1.79 Feedback

And as to GE, it seems to be tailor made to curb pillaging.
  6. Raslo81

Changelog 1.79 Feedback

I did think about movement but then 96 hour is greatly excessive for FOE time. 24 would be more reasonable , 48 tops. Regarding how they spend their resources, I appreciate your opinion, but that should be left to the guild, and hiring mercenaries is a valid choice and probably a lot less...
  7. Raslo81

96 hour Penalty

I should have been specific and say, leaving a guild for the sole purpose of fighting for another guild. Yeah that's what I was looking for. In general you are not allowed to fight in more than one guild in a 96 hour time frame. You can fight as much as you want for one guild but must wait 96...
  8. Raslo81

Changelog 1.79 Feedback

I don't like the 96 hour rule. I think it is excessive and won't fix anything. It eliminates, or puts a serious restriction on the mercenary, who can be very important the the smaller guilds or ones that don't have active active fighters. Armies have been purchased for battle by many kingdoms...
  9. Raslo81

Changelog 1.79 Feedback

Wow, eighth place. If you can't be first, strive to be the worst. Way to go!
  10. Raslo81

96 hour Penalty

You think a person has to be inactive for 96 hours before they can leave a guild? That would make sense as that is the imposed penalty but I was looking for clarification. The rule is vague on that as I have seen it written.
  11. Raslo81

pludering is ruining the game

I love plundering. It's one of may favorite parts of the game. A good pillage with get you going. You have 24 hours after attacking to plunder, so if there isn't something available at that moment I will keep coming back and checking until something good is. What really bugs me is when I play...
  12. Raslo81

96 hour Penalty

It says that if a player was active in GvG then switches guilds they cannot participate in GvG for 96 hours. How long after they participate in GvG would they need to wait to not be considered active and change without the penalty?
  13. Raslo81

Contest!! Tax Day 2016

You won't be audited but you can offset the capital gains tax of every correct answer with every incorrect answer.
  14. Raslo81

Contest!! Tax Day 2016

Mine does.
  15. Raslo81

Contest!! Tax Day 2016

Tax day is April 18th this year.