1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
RaveWolf
I.T. Development

Share This Page

1. hjh102
      hjh102
      Echoing my original post .. the exchange with Agent doesn't make you look good, either. Not responding to others is tough.. but the alternative prolongs the drama and makes everyone involved look ..... less mature than they are.
      1. RaveWolf likes this.
      2. RaveWolf
        RaveWolf
        I have reported him, and stand by statement. I will also stand by the fact that I will no longer respond to any more of his comments.

He sees me as being aggressive which I am clearly not being, I'm simply trying to make a point and he is doing a pretty good job of doing that for me and will point it out.
        It's quite funny how he is trying to make out that I'm using the exclamations as being aggressive.
        Dec 23, 2018
      3. RaveWolf
        RaveWolf
        I actually wanted to reply and say that we better not use exclamations when we wish him "Happy Birthday!!" or "Merry Christmas!!" as he might thing we're attacking him.
        Unfortunately I had already stated that I would not reply :(
        ...but at least it's here if he wants to poke around at my profile.

Thanks for your feedback.
        It is highly appreciated!! (oops, my bad) :D
        Dec 23, 2018
    2. hjh102
      hjh102
      :) had a lot of practice - my mother is a master at pot-stirring and sucking people in. Have learned over the years to speak my piece and let it go without reacting to anything else.
      1. RaveWolf likes this.
      2. RaveWolf
        RaveWolf
        You are 100% correct... It's hard to do when you're passionate about something.
        Dec 21, 2018
      3. Buxer Jones
        Buxer Jones
        Good advice hjh, that's certainly not my immediate inclination, but I think I will follow it from here on out as well. (even harder to do in real life!)

Thanks again for your post today RaveWolf, I appreciate how you put yourself out there, it needed to be said and it made me rethink some of my own posts here as well. good job!
        Dec 22, 2018
        RaveWolf likes this.
    3. hjh102
      hjh102
      Rave, I am not taking sides. But I'm telling you - stop responding. You're making yourself look as bad as everyone else. Just stop and let you original post stand on its own.
      1. RaveWolf likes this.
      2. RaveWolf
        RaveWolf
        Thank you. I appreciate that... There is nothing I hate more than Cyber Bullying or any bullying for that matter. So I tend to go on the attack instead.

Thank you very much for your advice.
        Well Noted!!
        Dec 21, 2018
    4. hjh102
      hjh102
      From this posting - RaveWolf, Today at 6:38 PM
      Nice recovery, well done.
      1. RaveWolf likes this.
  • About

I.T. Development

Signature

Play Nice! Keep the fighting on the battlefields!!
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so long as they accept the same for others
    Impossible only means that you haven’t found the solution yet.