• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by RazorbackPirate

1. RazorbackPirate

If your friend asked you what game you are playing and then asked you if he/she should play, based on recent developments, would you say yes or no.

Great question. I answered no. I would not recommend a game I myself can no longer play. I've leveled my GBs, left my guilds and will now leave the game. What was once a fun diversion has become a life suck. While many here do, I refuse to give my life to this game. Real life is much more...
  2. RazorbackPirate

Electric Cars & Power Grid

Great, so you'll read the report and come back with a point by point rebuttal as well? Or do you only listen to approved progressive sources. I listen to both and reach my own conclusions. Here's a few for you to research. Tell me about the climate when the Vikings had settlement in Greenland...
  3. RazorbackPirate

Awesome. One guy about one guy. Now do the other 1099. What's their background and expertise? How about yours? How many advanced degrees in physics, chemistry, physiology and medicine do you have? How many times have you been invited to a convention of Nobel laureates? Are you a Nobel laureate...
  4. RazorbackPirate

Another one with no facts, just name calling. Nice to see you. I wondered if you'd come by. First, there is no Qanon. That's a fiction made up by the media. There was Q, the one who posted and there were anons, who researched the info from the posts. BTW - How many Q posts have you personally...
  5. RazorbackPirate

Maybe you missed the part where is says, Fox News! Why would I want to watch the controlled opposition? I can't watch Fox News even if I wanted to. I don't own a TV. I haven't since 1987. Must be the difference between you and I. I've missed 30 years of brainwashing and am forced to do actual...
  6. RazorbackPirate

Yes, your mistake and silly you. I'd go so far as to say foolish. I know a man who had something to say on the issue a couple thousand years ago. Coastal erosion is an issue that's been around forever. People should know it's foolish to build your house on the sand. Once again, no facts, just...
  7. RazorbackPirate

Coastal erosion and sand loss is not the same as rising sea levels. Nice try.
  8. RazorbackPirate

You don't buy 15 million dollar mansions on an island if you think climate change is real. You do when you know it's not.
  9. RazorbackPirate

Welcome to the point of the climate change scam and the push to electric vehicles. No power for you. No travel for you. Welcome to your future. Enjoy your dark, cold nights, useless eaters.
  10. RazorbackPirate

Looking for a player on L world. D-Moe20774

Have you looked in the player ranking list?
  11. RazorbackPirate

Event Building

You may know this already, but let me clarify this statement in case you don't. A One-Up kit is not the same as an Event building Upgrade kit. A One-Up kit will move an existing event building up one age, not upgrade an Event building to the next level. For instance if there is an Event...
  12. RazorbackPirate

Defeat this "small, medium, large" army in the daily Challenge.

Exactly. What makes you think you can answer a question posed to someone else? Are you in their head? No? Okay. I didn't ask you, I asked them.
  13. RazorbackPirate

Defeat this "small, medium, large" army in the daily Challenge.

I have no idea why you think this. Please explain.
  14. RazorbackPirate

gbg

Better yet, have a 66% cap on SCs making it impossible to fight attrition free all day. Congrats on the worst idea yet.