• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Rebel The Red

1. Rebel The Red

Increased Attack Bonus has become less effective

You can add attack numbers all day long. The attrition algorithm is % based. So this is why you feel that you are working just as hard, when you increase your attack numbers.
  2. Rebel The Red

Reconstruction Mode

It throws your stuff/buildings into a temporary window, until you reset them in the city. You must choose to save or reject the new layout, before exiting the window. The timer in the building does not reset(that I have seen).
  3. Rebel The Red

Approved for Voting Allow guilds to trade treasury goods with other guilds.

Heck nawww. That would allow the cheaters to wash trade all day long. They already wash trade in GVG some. They let their alt guild hit their tiles, to run up their ranking. Now you want to let them wash goods too? Heck nawww.
  4. Rebel The Red

Snowman Avatar.

I like my bow tie on my cap. I think that he is cute.
  5. Rebel The Red

Plunder progress

I am an equal opportunity plunderer. :) The butt hurt ones always attack my city the same day. So I be sure and leave them a blacksmith or 2 :)
  6. Rebel The Red

wishing well?

Just a glorified coin generator!
  7. Rebel The Red

Habitat

That is because everyone has the Inno tower instead. :P
  8. Rebel The Red

Arc Goods

Thanks much Stephen! You were a big help.
  9. Rebel The Red

Arc Goods

Greetings Vingrid worldies..... I am in need of The Arc goods. If you have goods for trade...please let me know and lets trade. Thx.