• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by RedR0ck

1. GBG goods costs for sectors determined when?

This and this Also if someone comes after the start.
  2. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

Btw I got only 1 ticket from incidents. Looks like Pat is right. It won't give more than 1 per season.
  3. Feedback for update 1.209

Are you folks planning to make it work on PC? Thanks
  4. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Well besides that guild is weak in fighting they are also weak in communication and team leading. Are you looking for excuse for abandoning GBG? Please recruit more people to your guild in case you want to win something there.
  5. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Believe me if you have a strong guild you'll be fine and be able to get your piece.
  6. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

That only means your guild is weak and can't compete with anyone else.
  7. Community Sprint

I think it’s important for goods traders only. I’m not over excited about this.
  8. Feedback for update 1.209

140 friends is a good update. But I imagine how I’m going to aid all 140 friends and I don’t want them anymore. Please make it possible to aid/sit in tavern with one button to all. Thanks
  9. Community Sprint

If it is only one I hope it will be one click aid lol Thanks both for the info!
  10. Community Sprint

It was planned in March and it said 2 weeks in June. We've been asked for ideas. Did you guys spend 2 weeks for the Community Sprint? Did you reschedule it? There were so many great ideas. That would be sad if you skipped that Sprint. Appreciate some feedback on those ideas. Thank you!
  11. Feedback for update 1.200

Thank you for fixing RQ delay!
  12. Feedback: Suggestions for our Community Sprint

1) Add a small button which will "aid all" separately for friends, guildmates and neighbors. 2) In the combat window add a new tab "No age units" so far we have all tabs except no age units. 3) I would like to see bunch of new cool avatars. Also would like to see an opportunity to get a personal...
  13. Feedback for update 1.199

Please fix the RQs delay. This is very annoying. I feel like I'm 80 years old doing the RQs.
  14. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

This is so true... If you can't compite with strong guilds GET stronger and come back! or join a strong guild. That's it. Whining doesn't work.