• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by RedR0ck

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

How many more techs do I need after I finish FE map? In order to get all OF units.
  2. Change to Guild Treasury to allow donations to Guild Members

This is something that won't bring any useful functionality. If any member need to build a GB he/she can ask for a trade. Also I can see a potential abuse.
  3. Mobile notifications

I tried dozens advice from support and none worked. Turn off general notifications - done, turn off each individual - done, turn off browser notifications (why?) - done, reboot my phone - done. Support told me that they disabled notifications even from their side. Nothing worked. They are keep...
  4. Mobile notifications

Does anyone else have problems with mobile notification system? I have no idea how does this work... I turned off all possible check boxes (see the attached) and it still send notifications. The problem I'm facing here if you have multiple worlds and want notifications only from a specific one...
  5. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds: Optimization of the starting time

Every Thursday at 8 am there is awful delay between the fights. It takes at least 5 seconds (!) per one fight. Inno do you think this is normal? When are you planning to fix this? This is not just a few cases. People have been complaining about this for months! and you still can't do anything.
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

@UBERhelp1 @xivarmy So if I move to Indy should I be afraid of the similar situation in the future? Can I progress ahead of story progress after PE map?
  7. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Well, it wasn't clear to me that there are 2 sides and we should be careful what side we are attacking etc. Maybe should have been added as a note to the PE part. I thought I can get all those units if I don't fight on Kriegreich and Uxrow or Omoein. So I hit "both sides" besides those 3 sectors...
  8. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Thanks for the explanation and it seems yes I attacked both sides. That is sad because I don't think either UBER or Mooing Cat mentioned this important detail in the guides.
  9. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Could you clarify "both sides" ?
  10. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Is there any information on this after 2021? I got this recently and would be great to figure out what I did wrong.
  11. Feedback for the Unit stacking Feature

That is not the point! The point is if they ask you for FEEDBACK it means they want to know how they are doing or what areas should be improved (at least that is how normal companies do). Instead we are getting feature which obviously can be better presented but nobody cares. If it is normal...
  12. Feedback for the Unit stacking Feature

People provided tons of feedback on beta server. You did nothing!
  13. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds: Optimization of the starting time

The delay is still there Inno. It takes 1-2 sec between clicks in some cases it takes even more. It doesn't look anything has changed (?)