• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Resting Dynamo

1. Feedback to update 1.191

Yes, they are talking about existing towers. I can speak for Y world, there are cases where tower has got(/remained) locked since Monday morning this week. It asks you to conquer the province on campaign map to unlock, even though you have them unlocked. I and my guildie, we share the same hood...
  2. Summer 2020 Feedback

Event starts on 28th per announcement and the timer on the game. Here it says 30th. Not a big deal, but could be confusing for some..
  3. If you could only have 5 GBs in your city

If I can retain current level on my GBs: - HC - Traz - CdM - Zeus - CoA
  4. Research tech tree feedback

It normally doesn't. Later on, through story quests you may find yourself in the need of researching a tech if you wish to get higher era units, or any event requirement that may just force you to research. If you don't want to risk moving up an era or research more tech in your current era for...
  5. GvG

You will not get prestige from a sector if it was under siege at re-calc time
  6. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I have had this happen to me on PC. You do get the cards, but I believe the game screen doesn't load that window pop-up properly every time. I was able to validate this by clicking on the Team button within event window. Clicking on it did show the normal pop-up that gets triggered with quest...
  7. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

This event, odds to get either DS or Main building upgrades is best on same one player pick (most of the time mid value player). If you have a ton of energy drinks left, and are maybe after a specific DS, you can go after it all guns out, and you will still make most yards for energy drinks to...
  8. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - Road to Victory Feedback

I am not sold out on RtV. Could be useful for some cities, but not mine with current stats. Additionally, could you please also add how one can get them from GBG? I know the mechanics from Beta server experience, but still think it's worthwhile to add how you can get them here on live server's...
  9. Best Great Buildings Poll

Strictly from this list, Arc is necessary for how much your progress in game depends on its bonus. That said, my choices are: 1. Traz (hands down) 2. Zeus 3. CdM HC is a close 4th for what it does. Even with the unpredictability of hitting chances, I personally like it much better than CF.
  10. SmB for post arc80 HQS

From my point of view, a lot depends on the play style. I am in CE in my main world, and still have it at level 4. I do plan to level it up considerably high to get unrefined goods. I have carried it at level 4 since I was in LMA or Colonial and never thought of deleting it. Two reasons - 1...
  11. Cultural Settlements Progress

I recall from my experience that both the times medium must have had +1 units on easy. I hit fight way too fast to remember what the combination was, but that makes me think it can't be # of units. I was looking up unofficial wiki and it identified the range of loot for hard fight to be always...
  12. Cultural Settlements Progress

I am not sure if this has been brought up before, but have any of you observed smaller loot from medium difficulty compared to easy fight? I am into my 1st settlement, and for last 2 days in row, I have had lesser loot in medium difficulty fights. Doesn't bother me, but want to know if anyone...
  13. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

This right here is how you can/should play an event. Good Job Lord Pest!!
  14. Cherry Garden

I think the general rule of thumb is, everything has value in your city until you get something better to replace them with. In absolute terms, if you compare the stats of Cherry garden set against some of the event buildings, they will not be a match for most of the stats. Other than providing...
  15. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements Feedback

It's by design. If any of your guildmate were also active on the province, and they managed to finish it off before you, game will take you back and prompt the said message. Same thing with GvG, there it has thrown me error at times, but the idea remains same.