Recent content by Rhyyss

1. Rhyyss

Experimental City Ideas

Remind me which world this is on
  2. Rhyyss

Experimental City Ideas

Yep, running into this issue already in the Middle Ages. Soooo much of my town is just housing.
  3. Rhyyss

Building *ALL* the Great Buildings

They really are *great* buildings (okay not all of them) but still.... I haven't built a residential building in ages, and the other benefits are awesome
  4. Rhyyss

Smallville and Tiny Town

Well done! You are an inspiration to the other TinyTowns out there.
  5. Rhyyss

Woot! How many have you built? There are some that are realistically worth skipping from a strictly game play perspective.
  6. Rhyyss

The Space Carrier has landed! My collection of great buildings is again complete! Woot! If you live in T-world, come on by...
  7. Rhyyss

Game Balance Issues - Newbs view.

I buy diamonds all the time. I used to have three kids, but now I'm down to just one - I sold the twins off for diamonds to power level my Colosseum. I had to give up crack to support my diamond habit. I live in a box and play at a free computer at the public library. I've only been playing...
  8. Rhyyss

sad from Archaeology event

I found 40(!) tablets, but not one Gold Tablet. So I didn't get the cool Historian avatar. I was disappointed, but I'm okay with it. If you were guaranteed every prize from every event, it wouldn't be as fun. There has to be the chance of failure for the thrill of winning to be real.
  9. Rhyyss

Experimental City Ideas

In my main city I have all the Great Buildings. That's been a fun challenge to make the use of them, even the Not-So-Great Buildings. I've also got a Tiny Town, for the challenge. How about an"Age Pure" city. Only buildings from your age allowed. When you age up you have to delete the previous...
  10. Rhyyss

Game Balance Issues - Newbs view.

INNO should make a spin-off game that takes you from the Stone Age to the Future in about 6 hours. Lots of flashing and quick rewards, but without all that pesky waiting around and planning. With a Big Boss you have to fight at the end. And then you WON!! Hooray for you, pookie!
  11. Rhyyss

Tech Tree Odditiies

In the Modern Age, Food Processing is required for Mechanized Artillery, because I guess they fire Spam at the enemy.
  12. Rhyyss

Tech Tree Odditiies

I just realized that in the Late Middle Ages, the Pike Square technology is needed to developed Pest Control. Rats must have been really tough back in the day. Are there other odd or amusing things you have noticed in the tech tree.
  13. Rhyyss

Well, I had ALL the great buildings for about two weeks until the Asteroid Belt opened. I've got the prints for the Space Carrier but the goods will take me a while to accumulate - 750 of each! The Quest Continues!
  14. Rhyyss

Yep, it's an old thread - Having all of the Great Buildings has been a long term goal of mine. One of the reasons I really enjoy FoE is the mix of short term quick gains, and also having longer term goals - advancing through ages, having a level 80 Arc, or building up your guild...
  15. Rhyyss

Terracotta Army planted! That was the last one! I now have all 39 Great Buildings up and running! Woot! Tuulech, if you want to come visit!