• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Rhyyss

1. Rhyyss

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Is the "next big thing" the PvP arena?
  2. Rhyyss

Smallville and Tiny Town

That is impressive progress in 3 1/2 years! There are very few tiny towns that I have seen on any server in the Asteroid Belt!
  3. Rhyyss

Smallville and Tiny Town

I've got a GB free city too - it's a fun diversion when my other worlds aren't busy, but yeah, progress - especially if you need goods - is sloooooooow.......
  4. Rhyyss

Smallville and Tiny Town

Made it to the Modern Era - Goods are going to be trickier now, so I dropped my Tower of Babel. I'm leaning heavily into the cultural settlement buildings, but this strategy will take a while to pay off.
  5. Rhyyss

Smallville and Tiny Town

I'm about to move into the Modern Age, and will probably drop my Tower of Babel then.
  6. Rhyyss

Building *ALL* the Great Buildings

There is room, but you do have to make some choices.
  7. Rhyyss

Building *ALL* the Great Buildings

And now I have to build the Galata Tower - any one on Tuulech have one?
  8. Rhyyss

Is Majarjas Palace Set still Worth it?

That would be awesome! And quite a treat for older players. I have a ton of buildings I like in storage - a Museum or gallery feature would be kind of fun. Where you could show off the items you have acquired, but don't have room to build.
  9. Rhyyss

Is Majarjas Palace Set still Worth it?

I feel your pain. I loved having the Palace and Elephant fountain set - not for the bonuses, but for the look they added to my city. Every time I do a major reorganization it's so tempting to rebuild them. But like you say, there are just so many more productive buildings now....
  10. Rhyyss

Smallville and Tiny Town

I just hit the Modern Age, and I'm giving some serious thought to scrapping 2 out of 3 of my great buildings. Right now I just have The Lighthouse of Alexandria, the Tower of Babel and the Statue of Zeus. At only 2x3 I'm going to keep Zeus, but other than that I think I can maximize space...
  11. Rhyyss

Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

I agree... and there are a lot of moving parts in this event - stars, matches, candles, reindeer, keys, doors, lockpicks, gifts. So I think it is helpful to be specific.
  12. Rhyyss

This is slightly incorrect. 10 lockpicks gives the ability to open a past door, but it does not, technically, give you a key.
  13. Rhyyss

400 diamonds is the cost to finish the collection of lockpicks and gain one key. This cost goes down if you already have more picks in the set.
  14. Rhyyss

You can earn lockpicks, not keys from the daily challenge. 10 lockpicks allow you to open a door you have missed, but they are not keys.
  15. Rhyyss

Can you only find one key per day? If that's the case, it seems to make sense to hold off spending stars to open presents. Or - if you find more than one key per day can you save those keys to open future days in the calendar?