• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by PaHe

1. Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

read my posts before saying incorrect
  2. Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

Used progress coach ignored the gold went with red finished rush in 2 days used dailys to gather footballs and just went for TDs no specials no sides just the beef
  3. Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

went right for the reds and TDs completed all quests til daily in first 2 days - saved up footballs from that point forward to get TDs and still came up 800 footballs short
  4. Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

I think that that is where Inno is going - I just wish that they would have posted that at beginning and I could choose to not waste my time on events. Put up a Buyer Beware notice like they do when they put up ads to buy with real money FPs and diamonds. Fool me once shame on ,e fool me twice...
  5. Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

Not so - has the box had the progress coach -checked in daily - completed all quests - did not go after the silly specials - as I intended to get Level 10 building only -
  6. Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

Not so I completed all had progress coach and stayed away from going after daily specials - had to spend $50 (my choice) to get level 10 - contacted Support had them check my logs and was informed that I did indeed have to buy the footballs needed to complete level 10
  7. Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

I thought this was a free to play game and that options to buy were extraneous to quests - from what I see you will not be able to complete quests and attain fully loaded buildings from now on without spending money.
  8. Forge Bowl Ripoff

Your reply befits your arrogance - Grow up - Quit pontificating - quit the game and give the rest of us a rest - read both the posts and the level of sarcasm is at best amateurish and most like a kindergarten spoiled child - but thanks for the input - any future replies will prove my point
  9. Forge Bowl Ripoff

Since when do we have to spend to complete all quests in an event - In this event if you spend maximum footballs and complete all quests the maximum you can attain is 1 building plus 8 upgrades instead of 9 - League assignment does not allow an average player to get that final upgrade without...
  10. Antiques Dealer

I posted 2 trades one for 1 day and 1 for 2 hours both were taken but I did not get the payments what is going on
  11. [Answered] Viking Settlement Issue

No Need to be rude nor sarcastic nor narcissistic was a polite question by someone who did not know your reply belies you desire to air game knowledge superiority and thereby justify your presence on forums
  12. October contest

balancing the quests city growth and PVP
  13. GVG Hacks

Not in the manner it is happening. Not less than a second less than milliseconds and done when multiple sieges by same guild in multiple maps at same time. It is nice to have a rule but who enforces it and how do you verify that it is happening. Sorry but basic GVG strategy does not explain...
  14. GVG Hacks

In our world 2 guilds seem to be using macros in GVG to seige and with that automatically load the seige troops. What are these macros and how do they get accessed so other guilds can use them? They seem to be some sort of script that can be created to auto load & seige by clicking 1 button...
  15. Map Quests

Why continue with map quests in all areas (story line - events) when you are forcing players to (a) advance 2-3 ages beyond levels) and/or (b) forcing fights in those same ages when the player is 2-3 ages behind? You need to either slow/down or stop these types of quests or allow players to...