• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by romeno

1. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I have 3 RQs.. so 2 of them are for the gather coins and supplies and the 3rd is for UBQ (spend FP too when I can loop on a GB without risk of it been sniped) Let's say I only do UBQ. I can rotate 1 UBQ every 5 aborts. So 2,000 aborts mean 400 UBQs. Not sure how many times I complete the...
  2. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

UBQ and/or Spend 81 FPs gather XXX coins gather YYY supplies I am in CE
  3. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I don't have a 2nd city on my world. I am reaching 2k abort limits every day. I am still very upset with this limitation.
  4. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Yes, he just did it... :mad:
  5. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Well, in this case, I think I have nothing more to say.
  6. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I am in CE with CF 167 and THREE RQ's (don't ask me how.. I just got lucky to unlock this 3rd RQ). All my game strategy was based on RQ loopings. Some days I can only loop for 30 minutes.. some days I can loop for 4-5 hours (not in one single run, ofc). It all depends on how much free time I...
  7. Guild Expedition Changes

"The upgrade kits are not the only building-changes, the Fountain of Youth will receive a new Shrink Kit, changing its size from 3x3 to 2x3:" is that info correct? 3x2 to 2x3 is the same area... only a direction change...
  8. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  9. Contest day 1

I'm actually uploading the original screen highlighting the pieces that are missing on the changed screen. Hope that it is ok.