• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ronman

1. St. Patrick's Day Event problem

i know all the above but had a friend have the same thing happen to him and he sent me these
  2. St. Patrick's Day Event problem

looks like i had problems in the event. a number of times i would open event and had 0 shams for the boat to pick up. anyone else run into that problem
  3. i dont know if mountain is worth it

the size is big and now the problem. my friend reported he just did battles and lost the same amount of troops with the building and 5 day fighting bonus in the guild expo. dont know what the deal is with this game.
  4. guild continent map

the troops move in rotation in guild continent map when fighting, , buy i noticed that one troop would move then you get your turn and then a trooper would move again before the next one that didnt moves .
  5. guild continent map

guild vs guild on continent map. to get one sector you have to fight the same troops 10 times per troop placement. everyone claims they know this game but you have to draw at in very fine detail whats going on just a bunch of . so at the top it is guild continent map .
  6. guild continent map

no i have done a lot of battles . i have seen rotation and out of rotation to cheat for the other player. i have used the boosts , game is a cheat bye and bye. i have been attacked and troop levels stayed the same, i have attacked and troop levels changed to full , game is a cheat
  7. guild continent map

on the guild continent map what a cheat. put one army and get 10 , the high guild you are not going to beat, they are even given out of rotation turns to cost you. game needed to b e more up front with the cheat process, keep people from wasting time and money, i know and i dont care you cant...
  8. guild continent map

are you sure. i click on info and it reads as a guild. all high prem players with lost of might in the iron age area. As for kids they are still kids. thats like saying let them play in traffic and learn, really thats why parents have them until 18. as for free diamonds good for you. dont know...
  9. guild continent map

so at this point in time why dont you guys change the way this works. first you should do is make it to were all the troops that are their are from the guild, not one group and the rest computer copys, your high powered guilds are living large with that and costing reg players money or is that...
  10. Diamond offers

i have brought a lot of diamonds and i get no special offers at all,,
  11. diamond packages

bummer i brought a 2 packages on Halloween event. yea 2 cause i ran out of diamonds quick and i mean very quick. i was going to stockup for this event, may not now.
  12. diamond packages

does anyone know if this world is on multi servers. i ask because someone on this world said they saw a big diamond package like 12000 for 54.99. on this world , but i haven't seen nothing like that. i have been checking reg and all i saw was reg packages with the new price upped.
  13. Challenge 1

A-1 B-3 C-5 uceria
  14. Forge of Empires Turns 8 - Feedback

oh I thought you would have been able to pick the city or world you applied it to. I just logged in and kabamm that's the city its in