• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ol man Rufus

1. ol man Rufus

LEAVING THREAD notification

Thanks Hmmm. I checked my notifications setting before posting this. I'll double check. ------ I could not find such a setting. Would you be kind enough to direct me as to it's location. I need to clarify my initial request. Under the SOCIAL Tab, there is a option button at the top right corner...
  2. ol man Rufus

LEAVING THREAD notification

I have "left" a Social thread twice by MISTAKE recently when all I wanted to do was clear old postings. There is a notification asking "do I want to clear" but it would be really useful to ALSO have a notification "Do you really want to leave this conversation" It saves a lot of unnecessary...
  3. ol man Rufus

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

I have been here for over 6 years. I complete the Daily Quest each day and have completed at least the last 6 Events. I am not excited nor do I have the time for this new 2 day event. The rewards are NOT meaningful for someone who is near the end of ages. I wish there was a way to delete the...
  4. ol man Rufus

Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

I really enjoyed the challenge of this event EVEN THOUGH I didn't learn how to play it properly until I watched a YouTube video about half way through the event. I only ended up in the Amateur League but nevertheless I gained a lot of loot GREAT idea and format. Congratulations to the designers...
  5. ol man Rufus

What is a "workshop" required for Quest 31?

The current Halloween 2023 Event Quest 31 asks for " 3 Workshop Buildings from your age or 4 Workshop Buildings from the previous age" What is a WORKSHOP? and where do I find these? ol man Rufus
  6. ol man Rufus

Daily Prizes

What happened to the "Daily Prizes" tab? It disappeared form my laptop sometime since yesterday morning (Oct 26th) ol man Rufus (formerly RufusXZ)
  7. ol man Rufus

Opinions requested

Thank you all. I understand and will wait until September 14th as my GBG just started on the 31st Appreciate you ALL taking the time ol man Rufus
  8. ol man Rufus

Opinions requested

Oh perfect! GE starts on a Tuesday and GBG starts on a Thursday so if I understand you I wait until the next GBG Thursday and leave GE alone for 2 days and that gets me previous age troops for both platforms. Correct? ol man Rufus
  9. ol man Rufus

Opinions requested

I am in SAM and ready to move up to SAA. I have 13000+ Mars ore, over 5000 of all SPM goods and 2000+ of all SPA goods. When is the best time (day of the week or other considerations) to age up?
  10. ol man Rufus

Quest and Self-Aid

OK Understood. Thank you ol man Rufus
  11. ol man Rufus

Quest and Self-Aid

An event says "gain 25000 happiness". So, I built a Cultural building for 22580 Happiness and then I Self-aided it thus double the Happiness to 45160. I have met the quest requirement. Why am I not credited with that? FORGE On! and on and on ol man Rufus
  12. ol man Rufus

Interface Improvements Feedback

I play on a Laptop. Is there a keyboard shortcut available to open the Buff Bar? The "Quest" buttons have not changed on my screen but I DO REALLY LIKE the collapsible buff bar. As a daily player I don't mind getting more rewards for just a login Thanks
  13. ol man Rufus

Beyond Space Age Mars question

Excellent replies! Thank you all. I wasn't familiar with the word "synthesizer". I see that now in the Astro B. research tree Thanks again ol man Rufus
  14. ol man Rufus

Beyond Space Age Mars question

I am currently in the Space Age Mars age. When I explore for Mars Ore, it costs me so much in "Mars Credits" I know I will need a lot of Mars Ore for research in upcoming eras but as I understand it, my Mars colony disappears when I move to the next era. How then do I continue to produce the...