• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Rushgirlsrox

1. GBG

helpful
  2. GBG

Thanks. It stinks but at least I understand that it is probably from the fast pace.
  3. GBG

For some reason today for some reason guilds are not getting their battles taken away when you take the cell and they are completely cut off. I do not understand why it is doing this. Can anyone let me know what I am missing?
  4. Messages blocked

I have the same problem. But my husband does not. I would think a bug would affect everyone not just some. My city is about to pop for the day and I will cannot place my 300+ fps in our threads. ARGH!!!
  5. I am looking for a new guild...

Found one. It is a great fit for me. Full Frontal Noobity is where I have landed. Thank you to all
  6. I am looking for a new guild...

Thanks. I will try that.
  7. I am looking for a new guild...

I am in Sinerania and I am looking for a guild that actually participates in the GE and I don't have to wait for the only founding member to unlock L2. I understand I may have to wait a day, but in my current guild I am still waiting and I have contacted the "founder" and has had no response...
  8. Need Friends? Post Here

I have two worlds... but I am looking for friends who actually play and in my Sirenia world a guild that actually has more than one founder still playing the GE and I don't have to wait on one player to unlock level 2. I am in the Industrial Age about ready to move up. Rushgirlsrule