• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Saggas

1. Saggas

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

October 2022 65% of INNO sold to new majority partner December 2022 new management team installed for FoE Have you figured it out yet?
  2. Saggas

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

This game is not a sprint. It is a marathon. All good things take time, especially in this game. Instant gratification be damned!
  3. Saggas

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

"GBG alliances tend to change from session to session (unless GvG alliances are factored in)." Well, they did until INNO screwed up the GBG matchings.
  4. Saggas

GvG and GBG alliances come and they go. GvG alliances usually last for months or for years. GBG alliances tend to change from session to session (unless GvG alliances are factored in).
  5. Saggas

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

I like the goods it provides for a small footprint. Everything else is a bonus.
  6. Saggas

Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

Good event. Very good event building but rather difficult to get (the way it should be). I like the daily swap option. No major INNO screwups. I'm sure INNO made $ on this event. All-in-all, a successful event. (I got one-and-a- half event buildings in two worlds.)
  7. Saggas

Just read through this entire thread. Amazing! My thoughts: I'm a member of #1 Guilds on two different servers. The Guilds approach GBG differently with different goals. Both approached work. If you believe GBG should be called G Farming G. Play it that way or find a Guild that plays it...
  8. Saggas

Challenge 1

A=9 B=3 C=9
  9. Saggas

Plundering

Well Concordia456, I just went and took a look at your city. Its not a bad EMA or, maybe, HMA city. Problem is, you're in Colonial. Weak cities get plundered. Over and over again. Slow down. Stay off the campaign map and build a strong city. Plundering will stop.
  10. Saggas

Super power contest

Biological manipulation Langendorn
  11. Saggas

December Never ending lottery

1946 Langendorn
  12. Saggas

End of the year Diamond and other prizes contest

1946 Langendorn
  13. Saggas

Never ending lottery October

1946 Langendorn
  14. Saggas

Member kicked

And it continues. It was just booted from our Guild for the same actions.