• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by saknika

1. saknika

Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

Not a fan of this particular minigame. It's incredibly difficult to earn enough coins to get the big pack of boosters, and it seems like without the boosters you can't progress on certain boards to get anywhere. Not only that, but I've played games outside of FoE with this particular mechanic...
  2. saknika

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

I've tried it and honestly I'm not feeling it. The prizes aren't anything that I need/want, and the whole feel of it is just... meh. I feel like I'm just wasting time and troops for garbage prizes. We already have GE & GBG as major activities to work on, settlements which are tedious and time...
  3. saknika

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Next time can you please just link us to the forum thread and not some video? Thanks. So much easier to read than to try and watch (and you could always link to the video in the thread for those who are interested). Will this be replacing the PvP towers? Because I really like those just to see...
  4. saknika

Spring Event 2021 Feedback

Maybe this was a miscalculation on Inno's part, but if not I don't like the start of this trend because for the first time ever I won't be able to get the full event item. It's the day before the end, and I have no incidents to collect and 34 lanterns left to my name. I need two more ponds to...
  5. saknika

Feedback for update 1.199

This slow down on the quest abort is really frustrating! I don't cycle them often as I'm no longer someone who has time to quest, but this is not helping me spend my time wisely either! I already have to cycle through 9 quests here in VF (and it was more like 13 or 14 back in AF good lord)...
  6. saknika

Feedback for update 1.197

"You can now easily jump from a production building to another by simply clicking in the arrows (left and right). Also, upon clicking on a production option, it will automatically move to the next production building, so you don't need to open every building manually anymore." This is great...
  7. saknika

Winter Event 2020 Feedback

The only thing I really don't like is the advent calendar. If there were a way to earn enough lock picks (or at least close to enough) without spending [a lot of] diamonds to complete it should you not want to spend stars daily for keys that'd be much nicer. Especially since there's no guarantee...
  8. saknika

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

At this point I really don't think GBG is what Inno intended. I feel like they were trying to create something of a level playing field so all guilds that wanted to participate, could; but that's really not the case. Either you're the guild that's allied with someone and dominating, or you get...
  9. saknika

GBG Confirmation

Ah okay. That's really weird, but I think I understand. Thanks for your input. :)
  10. saknika

GBG Confirmation

One of my newer guild mates joined us on November 29, after GBG started (it started on the 26). As soon as she unlocked GBG in her tech tree it allowed her to join our current GBG season. To my knowledge this wasn't supposed to be able to happen, as she was not a guild member on the 26 when it...
  11. saknika

New Message Center Feedback

Overall I like the fact that things will be more organized, but it was a royal pain in the backside spending almost two hours this morning remaking all the guild threads in the guild section because that bit of feedback wasn't listened to in Beta and there was no way to automatically set a...
  12. saknika

Update to 1.183 Feedback

Definitely not a fan of how crowded all the new buildings are. I feel like I'm going to click the wrong thing accidentally (especially because sometimes my touchpad tweaks out), and it overall feels like there's just too much stuff.... why did the Antique Dealer and Tavern have to move? I also...
  13. saknika

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

With this latest Battleground I've noticed something that is a bit of a hindrance, and it's the color selection for the various guilds. Some of the colors are extremely close to each other in hue and it can make it very difficult to tell who has what, and who I might be attacking. I don't...
  14. saknika

Then don't play if that doesn't sound fun to you. To me it sounds like a welcome challenge. GE is boring because it's the same fights over and over and just a race to get as far as you can the fastest. Yawn. GBG has an unpredictable nature that demands some strategy, but it's not nearly as...
  15. saknika

So far my team is loving GBG. The mobile players are very excited (as they're getting the update and can play) to have something they can really take part in. We are by far the smallest guild in our match-up at 39 members (of which 37 can participate, one joined after GBG started and one hasn't...