• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Saladene

1. Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

Does anyone have a list of the Wildlife Rival mini Quests? Nevermind. It is on the wiki page: Just below Daily/Main quests - wiki Wildlife page
  2. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Any word on when the next 'Mini Challenge will occur?
  3. Unable to start productions or read messages starting today

Was just fixed. ty FoE team.
  4. Social Bar/Message access.

Was just fixed. ty FoE team.
  5. Unable to start productions or read messages starting today

Also no access to Message Center here as well. My world is East Nagach.
  6. Social Bar/Message access.

Where on the forum do we now report bugs? I am in Space Age Venus, I obviously have learned Thatched Houses tech. in Bronze Age. I suddenly have no access to the Social Bar/ Messages. I had access to it an hour ago, but now I do not. What thread do I report this on? My world is East Nagach. ty
  7. Quest question

Hi Clara. vgar posted about 'Father' quest, and I responded to that player (above in post # 9 - the first line). ty for your help.
  8. Quest question

Yes, from a perspective it does scream entitlement. I did not mean it that way at all. ty to all for your input and help.
  9. Quest question

vgar, ty. You are correct about 'Father' quest. It is an earlier era quest, have that in the bank now. Clara Osgood, I remember having the option to skip some quests much earlier in my play of this game. I do remember skipping a couple of them, I just do not know what type of quests they were...
  10. Quest question

Interesting points, 22prentwil. What is interesting is why there was such an increase in 'Complete other quests'. When Daily quests started, I would get that task maybe once every 2-3 weeks. So, since it was increased by game programmers, it can be decreased/removed. I will now add this question...
  11. Quest question

I am in the Colonial Era. I do not want to leave this Era at this time. I enjoy completing the Daily quests, and have done so every day since they started (Except one day when I was busy irl). Over the last 4-5 months, I have had an increase in 'Complete X amount of other quests' as a...
  12. Contest day 7

I have only played foe for 18 months, so my exposure to game/community is limited. 'Favorite memory' - I will say mine is the general helpfulness and pleasant atmosphere of my guildmates.
  13. Contest day 6

the answer is 36.
  14. Contest day 5

The question is very misleading... But.. According to your own wiki page: https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Great_Buildings , all bonuses given by great buildings are listed as 'skills'. So, all Oceanic Future Great Buildings have 2 'skills'. Todays' question: 'What was the...
  15. Contest day 4

Here is link: https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=File:Ge_relic_rare.png