• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Salsuero

1. Salsuero

Feedback for Space Age Venus

Yep, that's all it is. LMFAO
  2. Salsuero

Feedback for update 1.197

Thanks for taking a great improvement and ruining its implementation. Why do you force the map to update zoom after setting productions (browser version)? I use the map at full zoom out, centered on my town. Now you zoom in to the last production building set and I'm forced to zoom out again...
  3. Salsuero

Aid All Button

This isn't a suggestion or a proposal. This is just a discussion. Discussions don't need to have a need to happen. ahsay could use a talking to, though... because it's him who is dragging this discussion off of the table and onto the floor. No reason to censor the rest of the crowd when you...
  4. Salsuero

Aid All Button

You would be with an Aid All button. That was my point that you quoted. And the fact that you'd be saving time is exactly my issue with it. That's not how this game works. If it did... and you all came to play anyways... then that would be a conversation to have. If you don't wanna...
  5. Salsuero

Aid All Button

No need. However, time is a commodity. So, the more time you spend on something, the more you should be rewarded for that. Clicking takes time. Relative, I suppose. I have both and they aren't pathetic to me. The Truce Tower, in particular, is a great source of higher-age goods. Perhaps...
  6. Salsuero

Aid All Button

Nothing about this game requires you to give up those other more important real-world activities. If you don't have time to play this game after doing those things, then you don't have time. There are MANY things I wish I had more time to do. Unfortunately, that's life. You have to decide...
  7. Salsuero

Aid All Button

Yeah. I think that's the point. They WANT to be lazier about it. And that's entirely fine. But that doesn't mean I'm willing to give that to them without a heavy penalty.
  8. Salsuero

Aid All Button

I see lots of responses. What "privileges" are you looking for? Because anyone can post an idea. Just make sure to read the pinned messages to know what you can and cannot post as an idea. Nonsense. I can click aid quite fast. It might be a little faster on mobile, but it's definitely not...
  9. Salsuero

Aid All Button

That's not related at all. I'm not going to argue the merit of your proposal... especially when I don't play the mobile version. If you want something like that, go ahead and actually propose it. This isn't a proposal... it's just a discussion... so it won't get any attention from the devs...
  10. Salsuero

Feedback Mobile Chat

You must not spend much time there or perhaps your world just has a different global chat, but ours regularly features disgusting and bigoted speech towards others far behind simple trash-talking. It's usually the same players and no matter how many times Inno suspends them... they just keep...
  11. Salsuero

Aid All Button

I don't care. But if you want that, I'll compromise. You get NOTHING from it and you can have it. That includes the ability to attack a neighbor. If you wanna use an aid all button, you must do so before anything else over the course of 24 hours and it shall aid every single person you could...
  12. Salsuero

Aid All Button

And here I thought people were worried about privacy in this game! Sheesh. If you're willing to just give it all away to Google, why do players worry about privacy in FoE?!
  13. Salsuero

Aid All Button

Well I couldn't care less about plundering. And since I'm not in favor of an aid all button in the first place, I don't really care if it never happens. I'm simply suggesting what should happen IF it were to be something that came under consideration... and how I would be willing to accept its...
  14. Salsuero

Aid All Button

Change happens and not everything in the game at present is even consistent... not consistent functionally, nor consistent across platforms. Well then... no aid all button support from me! Just because it's unpopular doesn't mean it's wrong.