• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ScreamingZiva

1. ScreamingZiva

Feedback for update 1.280

I guess it's not coming today? :(
  2. ScreamingZiva

Feedback for update 1.280

Assemble all! Thank you!
  3. ScreamingZiva

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

What was wrong with starting all the pieces around the outside of the board? This is just annoying.
  4. ScreamingZiva

Antiques Dealer Terrace Farm and Guild Expedition 4 Kit?

The Antiques Dealer gives the following for a Terrace Farm: Coins: 4,320 Gemstones: 3-6 For a Guild Expedition 4 Kit (which includes a Terrace Farm), the AD gives: Coins: 2,700 Gemstones: 2-4 Why do I have to use a GE4 kit, put down a TF, then use a store building to get the maximum value...
  5. ScreamingZiva

Anyone with a lower-aged city on Rugnir and a Titan city on Angkor?

Oh it is? I didn't know that. I guess forget this then.
  6. ScreamingZiva

FOE Math doesn't make sense

I was presented with these "offers" today (with the normal diamond prices to show the math): That is a FULLY UPGRADED (11 trading post upgrades + 1 Buccaneers Bay upgrade) Buccaneers Bay for $29.99. But, if you wanted to just buy the single Buccaneers Bay upgrade kit, you can spend almost...
  7. ScreamingZiva

Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

I'm curious, don't people use Store Building? If I took so much time to earn something, I may not have it in my city anymore but I sure wouldn't have deleted or sold it.
  8. ScreamingZiva

"This first series of upgrades, set to roll out with Polynesia, aims to enrich your strategic experience." Maybe the timed buildings are in the second series of upgrades?
  9. ScreamingZiva

I like the settlements and it's great that the reward buildings are getting buffs but the settlements just take way too long to finish the buildings. I usually give up after doing 4 or 5 of them.
  10. ScreamingZiva

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

What strategy do people use for chasing the daily special? Build 6* boxes or just build and collect as many boxes as possible? The odds on the low star boxes are pretty low.
  11. ScreamingZiva

That really sucks and makes it so not worth it. I had a couple paws left on my board and knew I could get them in 10 moves. I didn't even notice it was changed to 5 when I continued and was surprised when I ran out of moves so quickly.
  12. ScreamingZiva

I just noticed something (and maybe I'm not remembering correctly). Wasn't Play On (for 65 coins) previously 10 moves? Now it's 5?
  13. ScreamingZiva

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

These are absolutely stupid and not really worth the rewards. Now you have to make a choice, play for paws or potentially ruin your boards to do the Rival. On top of that, since event tickets refresh daily, most people probably have four tickets max to do this without buying any extras.
  14. ScreamingZiva

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

The Rival showed up for me today. His first challenge: Awesome! Edit. Finished that board and not a single blue tile appeared. I had to start a second board for blue to finally show up.