• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by -Sebastian-

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hm. So if I understand you right, you aged up from ME to PME while you were still on the CE map (with 2 sectors to go), and when you finished the PME story quests, it gave you a 3rd recurring quest (instead of going to CE or TE story quests)?
  2. Sniping Progress

No, it's much more like the simple, old-fashioned "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" agreement. When you're on a 1.9 list with someone, you agree to put 1.9*reward on their buildings, and they agree to do the same on your buildings. If you don't like the rules, don't join the list. And if...
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

All I really know is that it didn't work when I took just 1 sector of the first FE province. But then, I took some of the "special" provinces in CE and TE, so maybe that was why I failed. I dunno. The guy who did it who told me what to do, said he only negotiated 1 sector in FE, but also that...
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't talking about "Canada" (owned by Barthelemy Philipeaux) or "Mexico" (owned by El Hacha Gonzalez). Those are the Indy bonus provinces, and I don't think it matters whether you fight or negotiate them. I meant the "North" and "South" sides from the American...
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I'm not 100% sure, but from what I understand you need to actually acquire the entire 1st FE province. By negotiating, since it's owned by Joy Danba. But I also think you might need to skip some provinces in CE and TE.
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

It may be. There are 4 main paths for the Indy Story Quests: if you fight against both North and South, if you fight against the North and negotiate with the South, if you negotiate with the North and fight against the South, and if you negotiate with both North and South. (There's also a...
  7. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - League Points Feedback

Wow that's impressive! But I suppose a single player who can do 4000-5000 fights can probably defeat most platinum maps...
  8. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - League Points Feedback

We've had an "only build siege camps, never delete siege camps" rule just like that, since early March, and it's been great, too. Facilitating swaps to farm rewards seems nice in theory, but we found it difficult to do in practice. Maybe we just need more practice, I guess? But there did seem...
  9. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - League Points Feedback

Some of it goes by placement, when the LPs are between 901 and 999. But in my other world, I'm in one of those guilds like the one @Visigoth mentioned, and the ranking of the guilds with 1000 LP seems to be random. Which is a problem because over half the guilds in Diamond League there have...
  10. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - League Points Feedback

Yeah, it's a problem. On one of my worlds, I'm in a guild like this, where we bounce between dominating a platinum map, and barely being able to get out of our HQ on a diamond map. The match-making system isn't doing a good job. I suspect part of the problem is the way LP max out at 1000...
  11. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Congratulations!!! Can I ask, what TE provinces did you skip? And how much of the FE map did you acquire?
  12. Sniping Progress

Ebay, seriously? I kinda thought it had something to do with guns, and shooting. Like, a single precision shot that hits the target. And a person who sits back quietly, waits for the right moment, and then makes the shot. But I've only been playing for two and a half years. I usually don't...
  13. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Are you skipping any provinces on the CE and TE map? And will you be acquiring the entire 1st province on the Future map?
  14. How do I get FE Goods for an ARC?

Check out global chat, if you use the browser version. There's usually at least one person posting every day that they can sell a set.
  15. Sniping Progress

I agree that it was nervy to say that you didn't prep it correctly for a snipe. That seems like a very self-centered way of putting it. But personally, I don't usually hold off on a snipe if it meant flipping the GB. I don't go out of my way to do it. And occasionally I'm nice and take a...