• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by -Sept-

1. -Sept-

Mughal Empire Cultural Settlement Feedback

It would be great if diplomacy was accumulated over time based on your hourly diplomacy buildings complete in your settlement, and that those values were used for unlocking advancements. It's all about time after all.
  2. -Sept-

Mughal Empire Cultural Settlement Feedback

I hope the main prize building is the Taj Mahal...an otherwise noticeably absent wonder from FoE
  3. -Sept-

FOE has gotten worse

What the OP is really saying is that he wants is to Make the Colosseum Great Again! (MCGA)
  4. -Sept-

Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - League Points Feedback

Once 30 or more guilds are 1000 LP what determines matchmaking on the Diamond maps? Is it alphabetical by guild name? Maybe a mathematical sum of the ASCII characters in the guild name? The internal Guild ID number in reverse sort order? We really can not figure it out, other than it stays...
  5. -Sept-

Make the last hit on a GbG sector always spawn a reward
  6. -Sept-

Please add player name who flipped the last hit on a GbG sector to the Admin log
  7. -Sept-

If it hasn't been done already, please please please add player name changes to the Town Hall event log, at least for all players currently connected through friends, guildmates or hoodies. Optionally include everyone connected through current levels of GB's.
  8. -Sept-

Increase the 100 FP bar limit to 200 FP in ME and 400 FP in FE.
  9. -Sept-

New in-game automation features unlocked at higher tech levels or with medals after all land expansions. Some initial ideas: * From ME on, spend 2M medals to unlock "Return Aid All" from Town Hall. * From PME on, spend 4M medals to unlock three "Aid All" buttons for Friends, Guildmates and...
  10. -Sept-

Birka and Battlegrounds

Okay I can confirm that the guilds that "tied" for #3 with 0 pts did not advance in level, still 0/1/2. Yet the rewards flyout on the GBG temple still shows them all as "winning" those amounts, why can't that display take into account the "40 advances" measure? I think that is what is setting...
  11. -Sept-

Birka and Battlegrounds

My point is really the GBG is OP if guilds that didn't even plant a flag just got leveled to g8/9 and now get a daily FP. Earning guild levels through GE took a LONG time, this shouldn't make it instant for everyone. Maybe winning Copper or 1/2 in Silver but not less. I'm not upset with how...
  12. -Sept-

Birka and Battlegrounds

Okay that is good, but there are still a bunch of level 8/9 guilds now in Birka that didn't do jack in GBG. I think the point spread is to small, it should drop off faster from 2 to 3 and beyond.
  13. -Sept-

Birka and Battlegrounds

So here is my experience, a pretty young guild obviously, no GvG success yet and about 30 members. 20 helped in GBG, with most coming from about 7 of us. Even though we didn't time our organization that well we didn't have any competition and everyone followed the flags so we went straight to...