• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Sgt. Bothari

1. Sgt. Bothari

Increase Maximum Guild Level Above 100.

When they get around to it would be my best guess. Just don't hold your breathe. Just be happy all the points you have accumulated beyond 100 will instantly apply to the new max.
  2. Sgt. Bothari

Modern & later Goods

Failure to plan. The need for goods buildings was pretty much eliminated with the introduction of Sleigh Builders, and other event buildings in General.
  3. Sgt. Bothari

Mars Ore in Asteroid Level

A little pre-planning and attention to detail goes a long long way.... just sayin :rolleyes:
  4. Sgt. Bothari

Antiques Dealer

Used to be things were unlocked by default. However after countless numbers of “omg I did not get (insert event items name here) tickets to the mods that turned out player putz actually sold the item to AD without even looking at it. So now they changed it so all items are locked by default. I...
  5. Sgt. Bothari

Weak Great Buildings need to be upgraded

I’m sitting on 245 stor buildings, however I just aged up and will sooon be revamping my city so I will prob use more than a few of them. Tons of them from DC and GE, and events.
  6. Sgt. Bothari

Antiques Dealer

I wish they would go through the list and eliminate crap (decorations and such) from 6-8 years ago. Reducing the pool a little would go a long way. I dont know how many times I see multiple items from the East West gate set (xmas 8 years ago iirc) or the Xmas set from hell (all 12 or so parts of...
  7. Sgt. Bothari

Weak Great Buildings need to be upgraded

Remember folks, Figure out what fits your CITY PLAN. I see some very questionable ideas being presented in this thread by Inno Staff. Its personal opinion. Only YOU can know whats best for you. Discussions with others in your guild and even with other players. There are quite a few old timers...
  8. Sgt. Bothari

Don't You Hate It When...

it has to be reported immediately, or did. I used to be the guy who moved them, I was a CCM for many years back in the day :p I have not heard if the policies have changed since I left, so it never hurts to ask.
  9. Sgt. Bothari

Put in a ticket, support can move it as long as it is empty of any buildings
  10. Sgt. Bothari

I bet he doesn't have a cat anymore either :p
  11. Sgt. Bothari

Pirate hideout fps percentage....scam

That's MASSIVE sample of 12 !!!!!!!!!!! Come back when you have recorded 120000 samples and tell us what the % FP payouts were. I bet they are more in line with 40% , but even then basic statistics tell us there will still be a % variance.
  12. Sgt. Bothari

Feedback for the New World - Carthage

Don't I ever, sheesh. :(
  13. Sgt. Bothari

About the Temple of Relics.

Maybe if you did a little of your own leg work you could answer that yourself. 93 to 98 no change. it goes up again on 99
  14. Sgt. Bothari

This province has been marked as ignore by your guild, are you sure you still want to....

Perhaps if your THAT good you should join the GbG leadership group for your guild. Otherwise consider the guild has GROUP GOALS, that may not align with your battle count/reward whoring on high Camp support tiles for personal gain as a top priority.