• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ShadowWarlord

1. Space Age Asteroid Belt Feedback

SAAB troops are a disaster
  2. Guild Vs Guild Recalcuulation Timer Changes Feedback

1. Nothing should be done for ONE player like him! 2. It's Guild vs Guild, not 1/2 players job
  3. Changelog 1.163 Feedback

Where is multi calc GvG? What kind of data you are collecting!
  4. Guild Vs Guild Recalcuulation Timer Changes Feedback

It's funny when people contradict themselves in back to back line! Actually, in reality, only very few people can play GvG because of this reset and bubble protection BS.
  5. Guild Vs Guild Recalcuulation Timer Changes Feedback

I think it already happened only in EN servers, not in US servers
  6. Guild Vs Guild Recalcuulation Timer Changes Feedback

When we can expect this to hit US servers? I think it is a very important change to allow more people to participate GvG.
  7. Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

Additional recalc time will increase the number of fights, I think that is the goal. If the guilds don't play smart they will soon exhaust their guild resources and that will be helpful for new guilds to rise
  8. Space Age Mars

When this will be released? it's already 28th of May!
  9. Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

If developers/project managers don't want to do anything about GvG then they should remove it. Why keep an un-managed part? If they fear it will piss-off many players who like to play GvG, then they should reduce its importance in such a way that guilds will no longer find it interesting or useful.
  10. Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

Unless you can make GvG accessible to everyone and have no future plan for it, you should remove that feature. If you keep that it will remain the dominating factor for guild rank thus render this new Guild Battleground just another version of GE! GvG, GE, Settlement and GBG etc all together...
  11. Contest day 7

Getting all the prints for my 1st GB!
  12. Contest day 6

13. Contest day 5

Goods and Double Plunder
  14. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  15. Contest day 1

Attached...