Recent content by Shawlyss the great

1. Shawlyss the great

Fall Event 2018 Feedback

That’s what the face of the ancient are for ... build delete build delete.. and repeat ;))
  2. Shawlyss the great

a

I guess what most of you are failing to mentionned when it come to defense is the attacking part of the defense. In higher ages with attackers at 400+ you will probably loose a battle if you don’t have the right counter units even with 800+ defense ... but if your attack part of defense is...
  3. Shawlyss the great

Wishing Wells - diamonds?

Since Ostrogoth like you are always in need to get the last word..... be my guest ... I want you to feel good today ... not because you deserve it ... but for Christian charity.... arrivadercci il comico!
  4. Shawlyss the great

We have a comic here .... don’t change your day job
  5. Shawlyss the great

glad to see that some read thoroughly and get some basic mathematic skill
  6. Shawlyss the great

1.25% or 1%.... it’s a little different than 0% ;))
  7. Shawlyss the great

About wishing well and players, Inno has been very dishonest with the players with the introduction of the shrinked WW during the World Cup event. I focused on the shrinked kit and gathered 13 of them, I replace all my WW with SWW and since the World Cup event end .... yes more than 50 days I...
  8. Shawlyss the great

Selection kits

after the summer event is over the unopened selection kits will still be able to be redeem for Fps, Goods, medals, store building..... correct?! They don’t become obsolete?! I want to double check before event end.
  9. Shawlyss the great

Good for Sale

Greetings all I am actually selling all kinds of era goods in Tuulech, as far as Virtual Future goods. Message me if interested Shawlyss the great Citizen of Atlantis
  10. Shawlyss the great

GB arbitrary resetting

I have to apologize to have jumped the gun too. As from now I get back all my missing fps and yes only the daily production is missing and I can live with that.... I guess it’s more the lack of communication and the not appropriate fix that scare all of us to death.... But again everything is...
  11. Shawlyss the great

My Arc suddenly dropped from level 52 to 28???

What you fail to understand here is that yesterday the message was saying that because of misused ( or exploiting a bug ... call it what you want) of a specific GB ( that most of us didn’t even know was existing in first place) our GBs were reseted for a balance of the game....really what...
  12. Shawlyss the great

I agree, what is not taking in consideration here is that players with high Arc level ( or not) were investing tons of fps in first , second or third place at 90% or higher and their investment just vanished because of Inno jumping the gun in an issue that wasn’t one in US server and reseting...
  13. Shawlyss the great

Yep, everyone can do it ... it take time, effort, coordination, friendship, alliances.....to level it that high.... and then enjoy the benefits.... why should it be rethink??!
  14. Shawlyss the great

GB arbitrary resetting

I do not agree at all..... 1000 diamonds Will not cover the fps losses And my development is now slowed drastically.... again I did not do everything wrong.... there were no need to punish me arbitrary.....!
  15. Shawlyss the great

Can we sue Inno for high robbery ??? Why should I lost 6,000 fps for no reason .... except they were not able to address the issue and they jumped the gun without thinking!! 6,000 fps is a lot of time spent on the game and cannot just evaporated like thin air and a tap on the back with “ sorry...