• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Sherlock-Holmes2

1. Sherlock-Holmes2

August Contest - Summer Event!

PROART = Parrot APKLN = Plank HGHI AESS = High Seas RLUPNED = Plunder ERASOH = Ashore LLSKU = Skull AISLND = Island LGDO = Gold TOIEDUH = Hideout YAOH = Ahoy TYNUIM = Mutiny RTOP = Port UOREG = Rogue RFITS ETAM = First Team ETUAESRR = Treasure PSIH =...
  2. Sherlock-Holmes2

What will happen when GbG and GvG both got removed?

If the Guild you are a member of requires you to take part, then part company with that Guild and jion a Guild that does not require it, simple as problem solved. If that approach fails then Form your own Guild if you want, problem solved
  3. Sherlock-Holmes2

Excess medals & BPs accumulated from a high level Arc

The Medals can also be donated to your Guilds treasury as they can be used in AA on the GvG map.
  4. Sherlock-Holmes2

How to locate a guild

Be warned some use special characters that are very obscure and when that happens you have little choice but to go through the lists Page by Page, the sooner FOE make it possible to search all Guild Names even on part of the Guilds name the better. EG. Shark Tank there is a Guild by that Name...
  5. Sherlock-Holmes2

Arctic Orangery real effect on battles

What I have found re GBG and Attrition on the basis that there are no SC's on the sectors what I have found on average is for every 100% Attack Boost you can get about 10 Battles in before the troop loss gets unmanageable. That means for a city with 500% Attack boost you can expect to be able to...
  6. Sherlock-Holmes2

[Guide] Deleted

^ Having spears or even a Rouge as your First line of defence means little to no Tower Points.
  7. Sherlock-Holmes2

[Guide] Deleted

The Mantra I have heard is any first line of Defence can be beaten, it is your second line of defence that is by far your best defence. One of the Leaders in the Guild I am in has Spears as their first line of defence, they make sure they collect on time, what happens is that would be plunderers...
  8. Sherlock-Holmes2

Sticks To Bricks - single thread or multiple thread preferred?

The Guild I am does not have a separate Thread for Stixx to Bricks and it works well, as for identifying threads that you are not meant to Leave what the Guild I am in has done is place a couple of chevrons before and after the Thread name for example <><>GbG General Thread <><>. Having a...
  9. Sherlock-Holmes2

Challenge 1

Jigsaw Pieces 1, 3 & 4